This rural house is situated on the outskirts of the city of Gáldar in the island of Gran Canaria. Long ago it was a banana plantation which you can see in the surounding areas along the riverbed of the ravine of Gáldar. Rural house Tirilla del Tabaibal is in a perfect location and is decorated with hot colours and an elegant modern style. Perfect place for rest and relaxation. * Consists of: 2 double bedrooms, one with double bed and one with two single beds, extra bed and cot.
* Kitchen, lounge/diner, bathroom, TV, DVD, CD & MP3 music system, air-conditioning/heating ,very complete kitchen equipment with washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, hairdryer, iron, sheets and towels.
* For babies there is a bathtub and intercom.
* For stays of over 10 nights there is the option of change of sheets and towels if requested.
* Porch with garden and private pool.
* The house has a laptop with Free Internet ADSL WIFI.A place full of history since the aboriginal kings (or 'guanartemes') were situated in Agaldar. The centre of the city was declared Historic Assembly in 1981 conserving various buildings.
The house is very close to the Museum and Archaeological Park 'Cueva Pintada' where you can see history of the original inhabitants of Gran Canaria.
Although probably the realization in 1862 of a number of agricultural jobs related to the cultivation of cactus for raising cochineal led the serendipity of the ' Cueva Pintada ', is not until 1873 when its official discovery date.
For sea lovers the coast is just 10 minutes from the house, and the nearest beach Playa de Sardina. Sardina is one of the better areas of the island to practise water sports such as scuba-diving and underwater photography. The perfect place for an excellent rural holiday.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 28 2015
|extra night: €70|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.