|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
The villa is nestled on a plot of 1000m2 and is a modern and comfortable single-storey building with 160 m2.
On the outside there is a large garden with a private 8x4m pool with a large sun porch with a barbecue with sink outside to delight a nice lunch or a nice dinner.
The Villa is divided as follows:
A bedroom suite with double bed (1,80x1,90) and bathroom with whirlpool tub and large dressing
* A double room with two single beds (90x1,90) and extra bed.
* 1 bathroom with shower and bidet
* Fully equipped kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, fridge, oven, microwave, hob, toaster and kettle.
* Laundry Room with storage room with washer, dryer and iron
* Spacious living room with windows view pool with Satellite TV and DVD.
* Possibility of Internet connection via modem
* Cot available, highchair and stroller for children
* Large indoor garage (which is accessed through it's own home) gym and bicycles.
* Private pool and terrace with garden around the house
* The house has facilities for the disabled.
The villa is located in the village of Lajares, north of the island of Fuerteventura Cotillo and Corralejo between, in the municipality of La Oliva.
The municipality of La Oliva covers the entire northern region of the island, including among its wonders the Natural Park of Las Dunas de Corralejo and Isla de Lobos with magnificent golden beaches and clear water beaches and turquoise blue.
Also noteworthy is that between La Oliva, former capital of the island, Lajares and Villaverde is one of the most important Protected Areas of Fuerteventura: Malpais National Monument Arena, a volcanic area formed by a volcano and lava sea (badlands) around.
Lajares is a quiet little town majorera of about 500 people with authentic windmills and fields surrounded by stone walls separate culture.
Lajares, is very well known for its handicrafts for fine hand embroidery and lacework.
It is the ideal place to relax with all the amenities of the town and learn about the traditional Canary with extensive plains and desert landscapes that characterize this beautiful Island site.
From the village of Lajares two bike lanes to enjoy a real bike trips safely.
From the house you can walk to town where you can find supermarkets, bars, restaurants and playground.
Just 10 minutes drive to El Cotillo where one can get lost in its vast and deserted beaches where you can practice water sports like surfing and spearfishing.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||€200|
Precios sin igic incluidos
Precios día y por casa hasta 5 personas en temporada baja
Temporada Alta: 1.05 al 30.09) - Semana Santa y Navidad (20.12 al 10.01): 100 euros / casa / noche
Fianza de 200 euros a devolver a final de estancia si todo esta en mismo estado que se entregó
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.