Leggiuno Villa Rental Photos and Description
Luxury 7 bedroom villa lakefront
Elegant vacation mansion in Reno di Leggiuno on the shores of Lake Maggiore, Italy.
This luxurious property enjoys an idyllic lakeside setting offering a haven of peace and tranquility without any direct neighbors. The interior of the house has just been completely renovated using the highest quality materials and tasteful furnishings.
The marvelous holiday villa (360m²) is structured over 2 floors and can accommodate up to 12 persons in 7 bedrooms:
- from the entrance on the main floor you enter the spacious hall with piano and elegant wooden spiral stairs. The bright living room has French doors towards the garden allowing for a panoramic view over the lake, large dining table and sitting corner with design couches, fireplace, internet Wifi and satellite TV. The charming antique style kitchen is fully equipped. One double bedroom with annexed a single bedroom. Bathroom with tub.
- on the first floor are two double bedrooms, one double bedroom with an annexed single bedroom, and another single bedroom (bed 1,5 size). There are 2 more bathrooms: one with tub and overhead shower and 1 bathroom with shower enclosure.
The villa is surrounded by a luscious garden (2200m²) with beautiful green lawn overlooking Lake Maggiore. Enjoy a barbecue and al fresco dining on the outdoor stone table and benches or relax in the sun loungers and watch the incredible sunset over the lake. Steps next to the garden are going down to its private lake access for a refreshing dip! A kayak is freely available.
The vacation home is situated within walking distance (600m) of the small village of Reno di Leggiuno (panorama photo) with it's cute little beach, beach bar, restaurant and small port. Only 2 km away is the beautiful monastery of Santa Caterina del Sasso, a not-to-be-missed sight of Lake Maggiore. The picturesque village of Laveno 5km away is part of the Golden Triangle of Lago Maggiore (Stresa, Verbania, Laveno) with a scenic lakeside promenade, many shops and restaurants, and a cable lift up the mountain to a breathtaking panoramic view of the nearby lakes. From Laveno you can easily hop on any ferry to explore the delights of the lake, or take a train to Milan city centre and shop 'til you drop!
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the manager
"1. The accommodation: wonderful villa with a nice garden. Good and friendly service (thanks Francesco !). There is room to improve the beach.
2. Accommodation rating (from 0 to 10): 8
3. The region:
4. Booking process: excellent"
Inspiring Vacation Rental Villas in North Italy: