Buseto Palizzolo Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Villa with 2 bedrooms and 6 beds in the middle of Buseto location
The Veranda Summer Villa is located in Buseto Palizzolo an authentic rural village in the heart of the province of Trapani, a place where you can escape the stress of everyday life, ideal for a holiday between sea and culture, tradition and amusement.
The house with a beautiful panoramic view consists of 1 air-conditioned bedroom, a bedroom with 2 single beds or a double bed, air-conditioned living room with a sofa bed for 2 persons, a beautiful fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom with shower, large outside space , barbecue area, garden, free parking. The villa has additional beds on request.
The attractions of the area are the Prehistoric Caves Mangiapane, the Nature Reserve of Mount Hood.
A Buseto Palizzolo Palm Sunday is celebrated the Via Crucis represented by young people crossing the streets property of floats accompanied by bands.
And 'this a ethno-anthropological and picnic area just outside the village in the forest
Events Buseto Palizzolo
- FESTIVAL OF 'Busiata' (Held in the Month of July)
- FESTIVAL OF PASTA The CU AGGHIA (It takes place in the month of August)
- See You BUSETO (It takes place in the month of August)
- COUS COUS FESTIVAL (It takes place in the month of September)
- PROCESSION OF SECRETS OR WAY OF THE CROSS (is Palm Sunday)
- FEAST OF OUR LADY OF CARMEL (Held in the Month of July)
- EXHIBITION BUSETO PALIZZOLO (Held in the Month of July)
- smoking allowed
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome