Coux et Bigaroque Villa Rental Photos and Description
Superb views, mature garden, huge pool set on the ground
DISCOUNTED RATES FOR AVAILABLE WEEKS IN JULY - CONTACT US !
This pretty house, ideal for a family, is to be found at the end of a picturesque hamlet, near by the pretty village of Le Coux et Bigaroque, in the heart of the 'Gold Triangle' of Dordogne.
With its 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lovely terrace area, pretty mature garden, huge pool set on the ground, and panoramic views over the rolling valley, it is the ideal place for you to enjoy relaxing holidays.
Inside : The house offers at 1st floor :
- a large entrance hall
- a light living area with comfortable salon (leather sofas, armchair, coffee table, TV, DVD player...) and inside dining area with wooden table and direct access to the terrace.
- a well fitted kitchen with gas cooker, oven, microwaves, large fridge/freezer, table and chairs for breakfast. the cooking utensils and dishes are very generous.
- the master bedroom, newly redecorated, with a double bed and large storage area
- an adjacent single room, ideal for a child who wants to sleep close by from his parents
- a family bathroom with 2 washbasins, large bath tub
- separate toilets
Downstairs are :
- Two other double bedded room, both with large storage area
- they share a small but convenient shower room with shower unit, washbasin and toilets
- a laundry room with washing machine, iron table and iron, full size freezer.
Outdoors: Although the house is very comfortable, it is probably outside that you'll spent most of the time!
- The terrace enjoys sun from the morning to the evening and is the ideal place for you to lunch al fresco.
- the mature garden offers grassy areas, and a mix of sunny and shadowed areas for you to relax in
- last, but not least!, the huge pool set on the ground will be really appreciated by both children and adults during those hot sunny days! and spa for 4 guest !
Broadband connection available at the house.
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
About Mrs Sabine Grossemy
We are based in Saint Cyprien, in the heart of the Dordogne, and act as year round caretakers for the beautiful residences we look after, all within a 30kms radius of our office. We know them inside and out, and so can recommend the most suitable property for you.
In the majority of cases, our properties are second homes, regularly occupied by the owners. As such they are fully equipped and benefit from a superior comfort and decoration.
By renting through us you avoid the middleman and so benefit from rental prices free of commission charges.
You can see our wide selection of holiday homes on our site:
We look forward to welcoming you soon to the Dordogne!