Have the Irish vacation you've always dreamed of - or if your family roots are in Kerry, let us host you this year for The Gathering!
Curlew Cottage sits high on a hill, just a short, pleasant stroll from a beautiful, secluded beach and the world famous Tralee Golf Club designed and built by Arnold Palmer. The house is surrounded by farmland, and from our windows and garden you can enjoy beautiful, panoramic sea and mountain views, watch the cattle grazing, and enjoy spectacular ocean sunsets. Tralee, Dingle, Killarney and Listowel are all within easy reach by car, and the villages of Fenit and Ardfert - with pubs, restaurants, shops, beaches and playgrounds - are just a few minutes away.
Our newly-furnished house is very spacious and contemporary, yet cozy. The large garden is completely walled and gated, making it safe for children and dogs, and the ground-floor accommodation makes everything easily accessible for elderly or physically disabled guests. With flexible sleeping accommodation, open fire and turf stove, stunning views and a great location, our house is perfect for a family holiday or a romantic getaway!
- Large entrance hall;
- 3 spacious bedrooms;
- 2 full baths (1 with shower, 1 with shower/bath);
- Large living room w/open fire;
- Huge fully equipped kitchen w/conservatory dining area and wood-burning stove;
- Laundry room with washer and dryer;
- Utilities: All utilities are included in your rent. OFCH, electric hot water w/booster.
- Linens + all towels supplied. Travel cot, high chair and baby gate on request.
- NEW: Free Wifi throughout, with excellent connection!
- All bedrooms have bedside lockers, reading lamps, clock radio, and double hanging wardrobes with shelves. Please see photos and captions for individual bedroom details. 2 blow-up beds and travel cot also available.
- Living Room: 2 Leather sofas, extra chairs, well-stocked bookcase, coffee table, side tables, open fire, widescreen TV, SKY satellite, DVD player with selection of DVDs for all ages, board games.
- Kitchen: Features a cast iron wood (or turf) burning stove. Facilities include fridge/freezer, microwave, electric oven, gas hob, electric coffee maker, french press, toaster, kettle, sandwich toaster, slo-cooker (crockpot), wok, dishwasher, good selection of pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, utensils, etc. We keep the kitchen stocked with oil, salt, pepper, sugar, and a selection of herbs and spices. Child locks can be enabled.
- Dining: Conservatory dining area with patio doors combines with the kitchen to provide a massive space for cooking, eating, entertaining and family fun! Extending oak table seats up to 10.
More info on our accommodation, facilities, and local attractions further down the page, and don't miss our photos!