- Villa Vrbnik - 420 sq m
- Mediterranean garden - 2300 sq m
- Beautiful view on the sea and old town Vrbnik
- Private infinity swimming pool 15 x 6 m
- Private tennis court also available for soccer (small goals)
- Roofed outdoor dining for 10 people on the natural stone table
- Sundeck terrace with amazing sea view - 225 sq m with deck chairs and sunbeds
- Table by pool
- Chill out cosy sitting area on outdoor sofas, swing chair, drinks trolley
- Whirlpool and sauna on the villa roof terrace 120 sq m
- Living room area with cosy sitting area
- LCD SAT TV, pay-per-view movies, stereo system with outdoor speakers
- Indoor dining table for 10 people with sea view,steps away from the pool
- Wine bar with selection of world famous wines, wine fridge, brandies and cigar box
- Full equipped kitchen: refrigerator with deep freeze and ice machine, oven, stove, coffee machine, microwave
- Business desk with small library, free wireless Internet
- Entrance lobby
- use of all facilities in the villa
- outdoor swimming-pool (15 ×6 m)
- tennis court
- sport equipment
- woods for grilling
- WiFi internet
- changing all bed clothing once a week
- change of all towels once a week
- pool towels
- soap, shampoo, shower gel, shower cap
- body lotion, hairdryer, dental kit
- bathrobe and slippers
- selection of tea, espresso coffee - 20 caps complimentary
- kitchen towels, herbs
- use of washing machine, dishwasher + tabs
- iron, ironing board
- woods for grilling
- residence fee
- once a week cleaning and final cleaning
- cleaning swimming pool and whirlpool once/twice a week
- all duties and taxes
- transfers from airports, marina ,etc.
- chef and food preparation upon request
- wines, cigars, champagnes
CHECK IN 16.00 / 04 PM CHECK OUT 10.00 / 10 AM
We'll personally welcome you on check-in and host you in the villa. During your stay you can contact me anytime 24/7 on my mobile. I'll be your concierge for any help you might need and organize everything according your wishes to make your holiday memorable.
We decide as a family to build our villa in Vrbnik, island Krk because of incredible charm of old town Vrbnik and people living in it. They are so friendly and ready to help us organize everything for perfect holidays, it's never crowded as all other places on the coast, the keeped it small and unique. They are also known as excelent wine makers that produced famous croatian sort of white wine Zlahtina and other products. In Vrbnik you can find a lot of wine cellers and have a wine tasting tour.
From all parts of the garden and villa you have the most beautiful, breathtaking views on the old town, Adriatic sea and Kvarney bay. By night the same panoramic views on the sea and all lights on the coastline are the best from whirpool on the roof terrace under the stars.
Villa Vrbnik is located on the island Krk, biggest Croatian island, connected with the bridge 'Krcki most' with mainland and airport Rijeka is on the island Krk and only 27 km from the villa. From the Krk bridge to the villa is 34 km. On the island is new main road and it's really easy to reach any place on the island.
Kvarner is just a few hours driving distance from European cities. The County seat is the town of Rijeka, the meeting point of important road, railway, maritime and air ways, with an international airport on the island of Krk. The town of Rijeka is 50 km away and 190 km from Zagreb - Croatia capital city.
The road connection is excellent, there is a brand new highway road A6 from Zagreb to Rijeka (Oštrovica or Hreljin exit) for island Krk and Krk bridge connecting the Villa with the motorways in Europe.
The Zagreb airport Pleso is 190 km and Pula airport is 155 km away.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 28 2014 - Sep 6 2014
7 night minimum stay
Sep 7 2014 - Oct 18 2014
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||€500.00|
|After we confirm your reservations we will forward an invoice for a 30% advance payment; we kindly ask you to pay it within a period of 48 hours to guarantee your reservation, and forward to us the bank confirmation of your payment. We kindly ask you to pay the outstanding amount of the invoice at the latest 30 days before arrival. Each time we will issue written confirmation for your payment.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.