Lido di Venezia Apartment Rental Photos and Description
2 large bedrooms 1 bathroom (4 pax) five minutes fm beach and Mostra del Cinema
In Lido of Venice, beautiful apartment just restored and newly furnished viewing the lagoon of Venice, right at 100 metres from the main waterbuses terminal.
Rooms are really large and lightly, with 2 bedrooms (for two pax each) and a large living room, a large kitchen and a large bathroom. There's also a 40 square metres terraced where it is possible to dine.
It is five minutes' walking from the beach and the 10 from the Festival of the Cinema, 100 metres from the main landing stages of public water buses service to Venice (another 10 minutes by waterbus). One can also: play a 18 holes golf court on the island, also reachable by bus in 20 minutes; rent a bike; rent a windsurf, a sail boat, a canoe; play tennis; make beautiful walks.
The apartment is on the third floor (with lift) and has got: air conditioning, CD/DVD player, TV set, washing machine, iron and everything one should need in an apartment.
Venice and surroundings: - Venice, one of the most beautiful city in the world,really unique, beautiful historical palaces to visit everywhere, does it really need a presentation?
- The climate can be quite hot in summer and very cold in winter, but it is usually mild.
- On the mainland of Venice, you've got plenty of beautiful villages to visit (by car), and can reach the mountains, to make excursions, in one hour driving.
- Near to famous and beautiful historical cities such as Padova, Treviso, Vicenza and Verona (from 20 to 90 minutes by car, but one can easily go by train, too)
Venice: Museums such us Palazzo Grassi, Accademia, Doge's Palace, Guggenheim's, with their art exhibitions and all the churches, the most important St. Mark's Cathedral are waiting for you!
- You can also visit Murano (where they make glass), Burano (where they make Laces) and Torcello (where you can find the first cathedral of Venice), three minor islands very important for the history of Venice
- Calle XXII Marzo, known among Venetians like the street of fashion, where one can find the shops of the most famous italian fashion stylists
- There are to many good restaurants to name them here, we will assist you in your choice once you are here.
- Every year, on the first week of September, the International Show of the Cinema take place right in Lido's Islands. One can see famous actors, producers and directors walk the red carpet, and watch movie not yet at the cinema.
- In Lido there is also a 18 holes golf course, and the opportunity to rent, besides bicycles, almost every kid
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible