The new Serra apartment building has 5 apartments. It has been fully rebuilt in 2011. It is located just steps from Las Ramblas, the Port and the beaches of Barceloneta.
- Serra 1 to 4 apartments: 3 bedrooms decorated with care. 1 room has 2 single beds and the other 2 have 1 double and 1 single, where the apartment can accommodate families or groups of friends. The modern open kitchen has all the items you may need. 2 full bathrooms with shower. In the dining room there is a sofa that can be used as a bed to accommodate an extra adult or 2 children, if necessary. There is an elevator that goes to each floor and each apartment has its own individual key. Apartment equipped with TV, microwave, DVD and everything you need for a pleasant stay in central Barcelona. The roof has been recovered and preserved the original wooden beams so typical of Barcelona. It is a quiet area within walking distance of Las Rambles and the sea.
- Serra 'Bajos' apartment: see differences below
Differences Serra 'Bajos' with Serra 1 to 4: - Serra 1 to 4 90 m2 (Serra Bajos: 120 m2)
- Serra 1 to 4: 2 bathrooms 2 showers (Serra Bajos: 2 bathrooms but only 1 shower)
- Serra 1 to 4: located in one floor (Serra Bajos is a duplex with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom upstairs)
- Serra 1 to 4 decoration: living room wall painted in wall (Serra bajos wall painted in silver and natural stone bedroom walls)
Services and How to get there: - Private shuttle from the airport to the apartment and viceversa with English speaking drivers.
- Organized tours for Barcelona and outside Barcelona
- Bike rentals
- Daily cleaning upon request.
- Bed linen and towels included.
- Minding services if you have a baby
- Free Internet access
- All expenses included
Some tips with regards to the transport means from airport to the apartment.
There is good shuttle service called Aerobus and runs normally every 15 min. It will then take you to the city centre where you can alight at Placa de Cataluna in the city centre. From there you can catch the metro. (or walk 20 min) and get off in Drassanes (Green line).
Once you get off from the Metro, you will see the statue of Colon. Cross Ramblas, go parallel to the sea, take Carrer Ample for 10 min and you will find Carrer D’en Serra. Look for number 8.
Taxi will cost you from around 25-30 Euro (20 min depending on traffic conditions). They will drop you in the corner Ample/ S
Places around: Los Caracoles.
Still considered one of the more typical and traditional restaurants in Barcelona when it comes to Catalan cuisine.
Carrer d' Escudellers, 14.
Deep in the heart of the city of Barcelona, very close to Plaza Real.
Carrer d' Escudellers, 10.
Jazz, live music, black rythems. Historic, all jazz legends have been there.
Plaça Reial, 17.
Exquisite location right on Plaza Real -terrace included-, Les Quinze Nits restaurant does its best in order to accommodate the public attracted by its good value for money.
Plaça Reial, 6.
Superb pinchos, really the best for me in Barcelona.
Av. Marquès de l'Argentera, 19.
A Restaurant where you collect the seafood and you decide how to cook it. Really home-made.
C/ Comercial, 7.
Aire de Barcelona.
in the Born District, ancient Arab Bath.
Passeig Picasso, 22.