Tropea Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Two Luxury Apartments within private gated Villa - close Beach, Tropea & Pizzo
Villa Bergamotto has been designed so that it can be rented as a whole for large families and friends, or rented individually as two separate apartments.
Villa Bergamotto has assessable parking, ideally located close to sandy beaches, restaurants and bars. Positioned centrally between the magnificent medievil towns of Tropea and Pizzo.
Recently renovated to a high specification including natural travertine marble floors and bathroom walls.
The ground floor apartment sleeps 2-8 and has a large pergola with a covered veranda, whilst the first floor sleeps 2-6 with a 40m2 sun terrace overlooking panoramic views of the sea and rolling hills all perfect for ‘al fresco’ dining.
Entry to both apartments is through a gated driveway, the villa is totally independent and has a walled garden.
On arrival you will be greeted by our lovely bi-lingual housekeeper, she will introduce you to your apartment and is available to contact during your stay for any questions you may have
Ground Floor Apartment:
The Ground Floor apartment is ideal for two couples or two families as it has two spacious double bedrooms, a large open plan lounge with large comfortable double sofa beds, a large travertine marble tiled bathroom and modern fitted kitchen with breakfast island and stools, a large pergola and a covered veranda with quality dining seating and sun loungers.
This apartment is approximately 120m2. The entrance is through double French doors from the veranda to the large open plan contemporary kitchen with dining area, the lounge area has two large comfortable sofas which can convert to double beds. Bose iPod sound station. Doors to two spacious bedrooms and luxury bathroom with separate shower, bath, bidet and WC, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Door to utility room with washing machine, iron and ironing board etc.
All bedrooms are furnished with simplicity and taste with the finest quality Egyptian cotton sheets with silk filled throws.
The garden area has a granite stone driveway with young fruit trees, and potted plants.
First Floor Apartment:
This apartment has panoramic views from both terrace and balcony. Entrance door from stairs and balcony to hallway.
Two double bedrooms with sea views, one with beamed ceiling and one with archway to dressing area. Fitted luxury travertine marble tiled bathroom with separate shower, bath, bidet and WC, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer.
Large open plan living area with sofa bed and a open feature fireplace, Bose iPod sound station, dining area and fitted contemporary kitchen. French double doors to large panoramic sun terrace (40m2) with quality outdoor furniture for relaxing and dining, sun loungers, and various potted plants.
Residence Features & Amenities, Ground Floor and First Floor Apartments:-
- Large shower cubicle with power shower.
- ath tub with wall mounted shower attachment.
- Wall mounted wash basin with mirror and magnification mirror, light above.
- Wall mounted bidet and toilet.
- Egyptian cotton towels.
- Bathroom toiletries (toilet rolls, body wash, hair shampoo, hair conditioner, hand wash).
- Kitchen includes:
- Contemporary 5 ring glass gas hob.
- Modern fan assisted electric oven.
- Powerful stainless steel extractor hood with lighting.
- Ample storage space including pots and pans.
- Breakfast bar with seating stools.
- Glassware, crockery, cutlery & utensils.
- Extra Large double beds with individual adjustable bed spring tensions.
- Chest of drawers.
- Clothes hanging rail with ample hangers.
- Window with garden view.
- Lounge - Diner Includes:
- Large comfortable sofa beds with cushions.
- Coffee table and occasional table with table lamp.
- Large wicker ottoman to store bed linen for sofa beds.
- Decorative portable privacy screen.(Ground floor only)
- Full length mirror.
- Various games including. Jenga, backgammon, playing cards, scrabble.
- Large extending dining table and cushioned chairs.(extending feature Ground floor only)
- Bose iPod sound station with remote control.
Utility room includes:(Shared between both apartments)
- Washing machine with washing powder and conditioner.
- Sink, taps & draining board.
- Ironing board & steam iron.
- Shoe polish with brushes and clothes.
- Broom, mop, dustpan & brush.
- Electric Hoover.
Comfort & Convenience
- Bilingual housekeeper meets and greets you on arrival.
- Hot & cold air conditioning.
- Outdoor hot & cold power shower.
- Non smoking apartments.
- Baby cot bed.
- Emergency lighting.
- 6 Kilowatts electricity supply.
- Timed outside evening lighting. (Entranace drive and garden area)
Rest & Relax
- Pergola with terracotta terrace and marble seating area around. (Ground Floor)
- Veranda with terracotta terrace. (Ground Floor)
- 40m2 Sun terrace. (First Floor)
- Gas Barbeque including volcanic rocks and gas bottle.
- Comfortable cushioned chairs.
- Granite stoned garden with fruit trees.
- Gated car parking. (If both apartments are occupied, First floor residents use off street parking at front of Villa)
Obligatory Services for all stays longer than 7 days*
- Weekly housekeeping service.
- Weekly change for Egyptian cotton bed linen & towels.
Area and local facilities:
Villa Bergamotto is nestled in an elevated position overlooking the crystal waters of the bay and rolling hills, scattered with small olive groves and roaming goats, you truly can enjoy a bygone age of nature with a beach holiday. The villa is ideally positioned between two magnificent medieval towns of Pizzo and Tropea; both towns are only 10 min drive away.
Is a friendly small market town; it has numerous family run shops offering fresh local produce including restaurants and bars. The nearest beach is less than 1 km away from the villa and benefits from having quality beach side restaurants offering fresh home cooked cuisine with views over the bay they are open all year round. The beach has a raft of activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, pedalo, boat, and sun bed hire. Part of the beach has a very safe naturally shallow children’s bathing area.
A large lively historical town blessed with old magnificent buildings, narrow cobbled streets filled with bars, ‘al fresco’ restaurants and individual shops open until the late evening. A must do whilst in Tropea is to visit one many cliff top viewing areas where you can look out over the sea and admire the famous convent of Santa Maria Dell'Isola.
Blessed with medieval origins; this little fishing town is quite stunning when you wander through its narrow streets full of ancient houses looking out over the wonderful sea views. Pizzo is also the home of Tartufo ice cream there are numerous al fresco Gelaterias serving locally produced Tartufo, it’s one of Italy’s most famous ice creams and a real delicacy, definitely a must before leaving.
Details for Ground Floor - internal area 120m2 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- pets considered
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome