Leggiuno Villa Rental Photos and Description
Family friendly holiday villa with 5 bedrooms
Unique lakefront villa in Reno with garden on the shores of Lake Maggiore, Italy.
Designed by a famous Italian architect in 1958, this large villa is full of character with large windows and curved corners. It is a house with his own special style, architecturally very interesting, and built on a rocky slope with wonderful views over Lake Maggiore and the surrounding mountains.
This large, family-friendly holiday villa (350 m²) is structured over 3 floors and can accommodate up to 12 people in 5 bedrooms:
- from the entrance on the ground floor you enter the spacious and bright living room with comfortable couches and satellite TV, with an adjacent dining room with round table and chairs. Fully equipped kitchen. A sliding window gives access to a terrace with table, chairs and sun loungers from where you can enjoy the spectacular views over Lake Maggiore!
- on the first floor are 4 bedrooms: two bedrooms with double beds and a private terrace overlooking the lake, a twin bedroom with single beds, and a bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds (sleeping 4) for children. There are 2 bathrooms with bathtub and overhead shower
- a narrow staircase leads to the 2nd floor where you will find a bedroom with two small single beds (80 cm wide for children) and a bathroom with shower.
From the house you can follow a set of stone steps (see notes) down to a private lawn (150m²) which borders the lake. Table and chairs, portable barbecue and table tennis are available. There is also a private dock for mooring your boat. La Dolce Vita on Lago Maggiore - fire up the barbecue, relax in the garden in the warm summer sun, or take a refreshing dip in the cooling waters of the lake and soak up the view!
The vacation home is situated within walking distance (400m) of the small village of Reno di Leggiuno (panorama photo) with it's cute little beach, beach bar, restaurant and small port. Only 2 km away is the beautiful monastery of Santa Caterina del Sasso, a not-to-be-missed sight of Lake Maggiore. The picturesque village of Laveno 5km away is part of the Golden Triangle of Lago Maggiore (Stresa, Verbania, Laveno) with a scenic lakeside promenade, many shops and restaurants, and a cable lift up the mountain to a breathtaking panoramic view of the nearby lakes. From Laveno you can easily hop on any ferry to explore the delights of the lake, or take a train to Milan city centre and shop 'til you drop!
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the manager
09/07/2011: Oleg (Russia):
"1. The accommodation: Very good
2. The region: beautiful
3. Booking process through NorthItaly.eu: Excellence
4. General rating (from 0 to 10): 10
We are very glad to stay with NorthItaly in the future
Thank you very much from whole my family"