La Torre Golf Resort House Rental Photos and Description
Town House for 5 people with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 terraces, 5 bikes
Luxury townhouse for 5 persons with terrace, garden, terrace and private parking. The townhouse has two floors. On each floor one bedroom, one bathroom and a large terrace. One bedroom has two twin beds and the master bedroom on the 1st floor with a double bed.
A fully furnished holiday home with all modern conveniences. The whole house has air conditioning and central heating in every room.
On the ground floor you come in through the front door of the terrace and you will find the living room with sitting area and dining table. The living room has a flat screen TV (cable), internet and radio.
The kitchen is also located on the ground floor is equipped with all modern conveniences including dishwasher, large fridge with separate freezer), stove with electric stove, microwave oven, coffee maker, washing machine and other extras.
High chair and cot available
The bathrooms are equipped and luxuriously furnished with bath / shower, sink, bidet and toilet.
Everything you're looking for
Murcia and surroundings: Murcia is one of the unknown and unspoilt counties located in south eastern Spain. Sandwiched between the provinces of Valencia and Andalusia, the region its own - still partly agricultural - character. Less than an hour's drive south of Alicante airport you will find in this province a number of important real Spanish cities. Murcia, Cartagena and Lorca are examples of this.
The Murcia region is characterized by a mix of sun, sea and water (the Mediterranean and the Mar Menor), nature (the sierras) - culture - and sports. The warm summers of Spain are known. But in the other seasons, the Costa Calida (warm coast) particularly pleasant: around 20-22 degrees. The World Health Organization (WHO), the province of Murcia because of the clean air proclaimed the cleanest social climate of Europe.
Murcia is developing rapidly and there is in every period of the year to do something. The annual fiestas around Easter are a good example.
Sun, sea, beach, nature and culture: The Murcia region is characterized by a mix of:
- Sun, sea and water (the Mediterranean Sea and the large inland sea of ??the Mar Menor), white sandy beaches, nature
- The sierras and national parks
- Culture in the ancient cities of Murcia city (with also an aqua park and ZOO), Cartagena (port) and Caravaca de la Cruz (pilgrimage)
- Sports: golf, tennis, swimming, mountain biking, hiking email. d.
In the summer there are a lot of Spanish and to a lesser extent other European tourists to the Mar Menor. They look as the cooling which is not there in the Spanish cities. In the rest of the year you will find there are different groups of tourists: golfers, culture seekers and spain lovers. Furthermore, there exist who want to enjoy the coast. Throughout the year families The Mar Menor has great beaches that are very suitable for families with small children. The Mediterranean has a lot of beautiful sandy beaches where a lot of room for a real beach holiday.
Why our townhouse: 10 reasons to visit our townhouse:
1. it has everything for a carefree holiday
2. our manager on site is there for all your questions
3. beautifully maintained and guarded resort
4. for athletes, families, snowbirds and a brief sun break
5. most Sundays throughout Spain
6. not expensive
7. our own house so well maintained
8. Spanish life in this province is very cheap
9. Spanish culture 'on the corner'
10 Because you deserve it!
Details for unit_1166443 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, 2 Bathrooms
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome