This apartment, lighted by three large windows, fully renovated in 2011, consists of 1 double bedroom with a large private bathroom and a living- room of 430 sq.ft. . with 2 sofas (one double bed).
From the living-room, with kitchen, you get access to a second italian style bathroom
The whole house has hardwood floors, while in the bathrooms were installed marble and ceramics
the Marais: Once a swampy area, the Marais became important from the fourteenth century, thanks to its proximity to the Louvre, the favorite residence of Charles V.
It reached its zenith in the seventeenth century when it became the favorite area aristocracy.
Splendid palaces were built, the hotels, which still dot the Marais.
Many of these buildings have been restored and converted into museums
150 mt from Place des Vosges (one of the most charming squares in the world where Victor Hugo lived) 200 mt. from . the Bastille, in front of Marais, an ideal location for exploring Paris.
Two underground stations within 200 mt. : Bastille (lines 1-5-8) and Chemin Vert (line 8).
A short walk within a radius of 20/25 minutes walk, easy access to all the museums in the Marais (including the Picasso Museum and the Pompidou Centre), Les Halles, synagogues , l'Ile st.Louis, the Notre Dame, the Louvre, the district of St. Germain des-Pres and the canal St. Martin
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 2013 - Dec 31 2014
4 night minimum stay
|pulizie finali check-in||€125.00|
|Refundable damage deposit||€300.00|
|Notes||- sconti per prenotazioni last minute e per periodi superiori alle 2 settimane.
- - pagamento: 30% alla prenotazione -saldo 10 giorni prima della data di arrivo.
- cauzione: euro 300/500 in contanti che saranno restituiti alla fine del soggiorno.
- nel prezzo di affitto sono compre le spese (gas,luce,acqua,riscaldamento)
- escluse spese pulizia da consegnare direttamente alla custode: euro 125
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.