St Cyprien Cottage Rental Photos and Description
Superb terrace area and great views over the village
Situated in the picturesque medieval village of St Cyprien, Rue du Lion is the is the ideal base from which to explore the area whilst enjoying the 'French spirit' of a village community.
The house enjoys a beautiful terrace area, ideal for al fresco dining and relaxing during summer time.
The house also benefits from an efficient electric heating and log fire. This means the house remains cosy all year round and is ideal for autumn and spring stays which are equally delightful times to visit or for longer lets for house-hunters during winter.
At groundfloor: House description:
At ground floor:
* living room with exposed beams and stones, with :
- a open style kitchen area with gas cooker (4 burners, electric oven, breakfast bar)
- a dining area with table and chairs to seat 6
- a salon area with a sofa (offering a sleep for 2 people if required), armchairs, coffee table, wood burner.
* A salon/bedroom with a comfortable sofa bed for 2 people, large wardrobe, desk, TV (French channels only).
Accessed by a narrow steep staircase is a mezzanine where is set an extra sleep for a child.
* A shower room with shower, washbasin, toilets, washing machine.
First floor: From the living room, wooden staircases lead to the 1st floor where are set :
* A large bedroom with a double bed (140cm large), wardrobe and storage area, desk, and access to a private balcony offering extending views over the village.
* Separate toilets with washbasin.
Wireless connexion available with no extra charge
Telephone for local calls, emergency calls and incoming calls, available, with no extra charge
Outside : Outside
* 15m² terrace area, under the virgin vineyard, equipped with table and chairs to dine al fresco, offering great views to the village.
* Private car-park available
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Mrs Sabine Grossemy
We are based in Saint Cyprien, in the heart of the Dordogne, and act as year round caretakers for the beautiful residences we look after, all within a 30kms radius of our office. We know them inside and out, and so can recommend the most suitable property for you.
In the majority of cases, our properties are second homes, regularly occupied by the owners. As such they are fully equipped and benefit from a superior comfort and decoration.
By renting through us you avoid the middleman and so benefit from rental prices free of commission charges.
You can see our wide selection of holiday homes on our site:
We look forward to welcoming you soon to the Dordogne!