Apartment Marija is located in the peaceful western part of Hvar town, 80 m from the sea and small pebble beaches. A pleasant 15 min walk along the shore will bring you to Hvar town centre. We want to offer our guests plenty of space and comfort, so in 2007 we built Apartment Marija. It consists of a lobby, kitchen/dining area/living room, two double rooms and two bathrooms. To make your stay in this apartment on Hvar Island as pleasant as possible, it has been equipped with air-conditioning, satellite TV and direct telephone lines.
Apartment Marija: Apartment Marija is located in the peaceful western part of Hvar town, 80 m from the sea and small pebble beaches. A pleasant 15-minute walk along the shore will bring you to Hvar town centre. We want to offer our guests plenty of space and comfort, so in 2007 we built this attractive building near Aparthotel Pharia, with which it shares reception and other facilities. Hvar Apartment Marija consists of a lobby, kitchen/dining area/living room, two double rooms and two bathrooms. To make your stay in this apartment on Hvar Island as pleasant as possible, it has been equipped with air-conditioning, satellite TV and direct telephone lines. The helpful Hvar Hotel Pharia reception staff are on call 24 hours a day to listen to your needs and fulfil your requests.
How to reach Hvar: The nearest international airport - Split airport (Resnik). Split airport is 30 km distant from Split port (shuffle bus, rent a car, taxi). From Split port take the catamaran directly to Hvar town (1 hour drive) or the ferry to Stari Grad (1.5 hours drive). Take the modern tarmac road from Stari Grad to Hvar town (about 39km) bus, rent a car, taxi.
Additional transport services:
All types of transfers on the island, including.
• Welcoming guests at the ferry port.
• VIP Transfers to Dubrovnik in one direction or in both.
• Transfer to the Split Airport and from Split Airport.
Price on request.
ACTIVITIES WE CAN ARRANGE FOR YOU:
- 1 day sailing + lunch (10 am – 6 pm) to Island Vis - 720 kn
- 1 day sailing & wind surfing (10 am – 6 pm) to Island Brac (Bol, Golden Horn) - 720 kn
- ½ day sailing (2 pm – 6 pm) to Pakleni Islands - 420 kn
- Sunset sailing (3 pm – 7 pm) to Pakleni Islands - 420 kn
- 1 day kayaking + lunch (9 am -3 pm) to Pakleni Islands - 350 kn
- Sunset kayaking + meal (4pm- 8pm) to Pakleni Islands - 350 kn
Island tour by Jeep and wine and food tasting tour
- 1 daytour + lunch (9 am – 6 pm) to Malo & Velo Grablje, Humac, Vrboska - 500 kn
- Taste of Hvar (10 am- 1 pm) transfer and tastingo fwine - 420 kn
- Where The Wine Future Begins (a full day of wine and great food visiting two of
Croatia's premier wineries,followed by a delightful olive grove picnic!) - 175 Eur
- Island Culinary Picnic - 135 Eur
- Discovery rock climbing (4 pm-8 pm) - 400 kn
- 1 day hiking (8 am – 2 pm) to Brusje and Velo Grablje - 350 kn
- ½ day hiking (5 pm-8 pm) to Brusje and Velo Grablje - 300 kn
Diving and diving courses
- 3 days (6 dives) + full equipment: 180 Eur – 240 eur
- 4 days (8 dives) + full equipment: 240 Eur – 320 eur
- 5 days (10 dives) + full equipment: 280 Eur – 380 Eur
- PADI scuba diver (2-3 days): 220 Eur
- PADI open water diver (4-5 days): 360 Eur
- PADI advance OVD (3-4 days): 310 Eur
- PADI OWD + AOWD (8-10 days): 620 Eur
- Pakleni islands + lunch with boat ORUDA - 250 kn
- Bol (Island Brac) with boat from Jelsa + transfer to Jelsa and back - 250 kn
- Island tour with tourist guide - 1800 kn for 6 person
- Vis – Biševo – Blue Cave + lunch with boat Edi - 350 kn
- City tour with guide - 750 for 6 person
- Split tour with guide (transfer to Split and back is included) - 220 kn
- Cetina Rafting + lunch - 500 kn
- Village from past + lunch - 500 kn
- Dubrovnik + lunch - 500 kn
- Krka waterfalls & Šibenik - 500 kn
- Mostar & Medugorje + lunch - 640 kn
- Plitvice lakes with guide + lunch - 800 kn
- Korcula with guide - 580 kn
- Traditional wooden boat fishing - 150 Eur
- Deep sea fishing dive safari - 220 Eur
- Roman Feast - 160 Eur
- Our something extra Hvar city tour - 65 Eur
- Some enchanted evening - our Hvar lagoon sunset dinner - 500 Eur
- Strawberries and champagne – our Romantic sunset swim picnic - 300 Eur
- Olive Harvest and Picnic lunch (only after 01.10.) - 50 Eur
- A private afternoon with Prof. Marinko Petric Hvar' celebrate dart historian and author
with olive grove picnic lunch(min 6 pax) - 150 Eur
- Cruising Kornati Islands National Park
(with optional Katina Island lunch or Bibich gourmet wine tasting at Skradin) ON REQUEST
Rent a car
VW Buba cabrio - 500 kn
Chevrolet Spark - 500 kn
Chevrolet Spark novi - 550 kn
Toyota Yaris - 600 kn
Jeep Grand Cherokee - 1500 kn
Funny car (Renault 4 cabrio) - 550 kn
Punto Cabrio - 1.2550 kn
VW Polo 1.4i - 550 kn
Grande Punto 1.4i - 600 kn
Renault Megane 1.9 dCi - 650 kn
Suzuki Jimny 1.3i - 850 kn
Seat Alhambra 1.9 TDi - 1100 kn
Rent a scooter
Gilera Stalker - 200 kn
Peugeot Trekker - 200 kn
Piaggio Liberty / Liberty Sport - 250 kn
Piaggio Nrg - 250 kn
Piaggio Fly - 300 kn
Piaggio Beverly - 400 kn
Gilera GP 800 - 999 kn
Aprilia RS / Scarabeo - 350 kn
MAXI SCOOTER – Kimco Spacer - 400 kn
Aprilia Pegaso 650 - 550 kn
Rent a boat
Boat with 4 HP 300 kn - 500 kn
Fisherman Mano 640150 HP - 300 Eur
Yamaha Yam 500R80 HP - 200 Eur
Sea Ray 2 x 250 HP - 900 Eur
Sun Sport 270 300HP - 800 Eur
Apache 250 HP - 570 Eur
Speeder 660 130 HP - 390 Eur
Rib Baracuda 23 150 HP - 390 Eur
Kamarina 630 - Bacan Veliki 130 HP - 390 Eur
Rib Baracuda 20 135 HP - 360 Eur
Fisherman Sessa Key Largo 20 115 HP - 360 Eur
Speeder 560 90 HP - 290 Eur
Fisherman Sessa Key Largo 17210 Eur - 240 Eur
Maestral Ris & Scorpion 50 HP - 200 Eur
Selva 50 HP - 200 Eur
Art Mala 8HP – 30HP 92 Eur - 132 Eur
Rent a Bikes
Author Basic - 100 kn
Note: Prices may vary depending on season.
This is a note to thank you and the personnel of Orvas Hotel from myself and my friends.
We had absolutely fabulous time. Everything was perfect: the balcony wasn't on the pictures and came as a massive bonus not least due to wonderful view of the Atlantic. The daily service of changing towels and linen also came as a pleasant surprise.
The apartment was absolutely perfect for what we needed: clean, well air-conditioned, dark at night due to shutters.
The stuff was friendly and caring. The close proximity to the island amenities yet reasonable distance from the noise made your apartment at Villa Marija an integral part of our marvelous experience of Hvar. It would not have been the same otherwise!
So big, big thank you!
Water sports: scuba-diving (there are many good diving schools), rowing, water-skiing, surfing, fishing, swimming, jet-ski, sea kayaking, sailing.
Wine tours, Mountain biking is popular since there are many historical and other locations which can be reached by bike, and there are many different types of bike trails, some with fantastic views.