Etxea Mendieta is a restored farmhouse, which has 4 fully equipped apartments with living room, kitchen, bathroom calefacion TV, internet access space common with garden etc.
Centrally located along Ayala Valley to Quejana Tower House, historic landmark heritage, its landscaped surroundings make it the benchmark for green lovers and cultural tourism.
Spite of being surrounded by nature also highlight its proximity to Bilbao (23km) Vitoria and San Sebastian, with easily accessible highways.
`Sites to visit:
San Sebastian, La Concha pintxos and 120km.
Bilbao, Guggenheim 30km.
Vitoria, Artium at 50km.
The Rioja Alava 70km. Santander Wine Route, 90km Cabarceno.
Birth of the Nervion.
Artziniega (Casco Historisco).
Artziniega Ethnographic Museum.
Gorbea Natural Park.
Sierra Saved / Garobel.
Adventure Sports (Artziniega-Alava).
Tourist Information Point Ayala.
HOSPITALITY: 2km./3km./4km nearest restaurant.
Horseback riding (Artziniega-Alava).
Menagarai tourism (Alava).
Places of interest
Bilbao Guggenheim Museum., The Alondiga
Museum of Modern Art.
San Sebastian (Donostia) stands for the Zinemaldia (Film Festival
Her Contxa beaches, and Ondarreta Zurriola.
- Walk through the old part of San Sebastian pintxos tasting its famous.
- The building Kursal sculptor Moneo.
- The Comb of the Winds.
- Txillida Leku.
- Vitoria (Gasteiz) with its famous medieval Almond, within which is located
- The Old Cathedral with a unique restoration in the world, which in Kent Follet imspirado his latest novel.
- The Artium Museum with works by contemporary artists.
- A tour of the wine route in La Rioja Alava visiting their villages and wineries and tasting their delicious wines.
Artziniega town noted for its
- Old Quarter.
- Ethnological Museum.
- Medieval Market.
- The hiking trails in the Sierra Saved with Nervion River Falls and Monte Santiago.
Orduna-- The Historic Town with customs building, which now has been transformed into a modern and sigular Spa.
Hiking and mountain bike singular beauty-