In the heart of Soho with its bustling streetlife and amazing choice of restaurants, cafes and bars, this 4 person-studio is bang centre for theatreland and the West End's shopping streets, and only minutes from 4 tube stations serving 5 lines (including the Piccadilly line). Fortunately this part of Soho has little motor traffic.
Just 100 metres from Oxford Street, it is situated on the 3rd floor of a secure block (with lift and video entry system). This one apartment is bright with rooftop views, and comprises reception room (with bed & sofabed) and adjacent modern fitted kitchenette (including dishwasher, washing machine/drier and combi-cooker etc). Spanish influenced bathroom with bath shower and wc, and double glazing.
Rent includes all utilities, freeview television, cd/dvd player, and free broadband internet.
The apartment is extremely central and located in trendy Dean street, SoHo, part of London’s “West End” and within walking distance to a number of tourist attractions including.
• British Museum, British Library, National Art gallery, National Portrait gallery, London Transport museum
• Shopping streets : Oxford, Regent, Carnaby streets, Neil Street, Covent Garden
• Leicester square, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly circus and China Town and SoHo,
• St Pauls, Smithfields and Tate Modern(slightly longer walk)
• Parks : St James, Green, Hyde and, Lincoln Fields
• Universities: UCL and Westminster.
• South Bank (London eye, Hayward gallery and south bank theatres)
• Westminster Buildings, The Royal palace, The Ritz, Piccadilly.
• Tate Modern, London Business School, Regent’s Park, London Canal and, the London Zoo are also walk-able for those with a bit more energy.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.