La Jolla House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5+ Baths, (Sleeps 6)
The Shores Beach Retreat is a gracious Spanish styled home located just steps to Southern California's most beautiful and popular beaches, La Jolla Shores.
Casual and private, this home has numerous features which make it a perfect vacation rental home. These features include:
- large fenced backyard with a hot tub and tropical landscaping along with a private gated front courtyard
- two ocean view decks with magnificent whitewater views
- gourmet kitchen with Viking appliances and Sub-zero refrigerator
- two living rooms - one with backyard views and one with partial ocean views
- a master suite with private bathroom and peak ocean views.
- three additional rooms which provide plenty of additional sleeping space. To maximize sleeping space, bedroom #2 and bedroom #3 each have a set of twin beds in each room. The fourth bedroom has a pull out full sized bed.
- additional features include off-street parking for 4 cars, WIFI, and washer/dryer
In addition, the home is located a block and half (a short 3 minute walk) to La Jolla Shores beach and Kellogg Park. It is also walking distance to all of the shops and restaurants in the Shores Village and a short distance (5 minute drive) to the La Jolla Village.
The Shores Beach Retreat is the perfect home for your next San Diego vacation so that you may enjoy all of the fun and beauty La Jolla has to offer!
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
Why Rebecca chose La Jolla
Great beaches and community, easy access, stunning views...La Jolla Shores is one of the best destination locations in San Diego. You're just minutes to the Shores!
What makes this house unique
Privacy, ocean views, proximity to the beach and the Village of La Jolla...great house, great vacation spot. I love the spaciousness of the home, there are many areas to relax. It is quiet and you can hear the surf from the upstairs balcony. Easy parking. Great for families and people who want to enjoy the beach!
Guestbook comments from the manager
Beautiful home and great location, quick walk to La Jolla Shore where we took surf lessons. Kitchen had everything we needed. Fit 4 sets of couples very well. Hot tub and roof deck with views of La Jolla Shores were incredible! Also enjoyed the fireplace. Only complaint was we arrived at night and it was difficult to locate the address of the house from the street. We had to have someone get out on foot and using their cell as a flash light, look at the address up close. Fabulous stay overall!
Recommended for: Age 55+, Girls Getaway, Sightseeing, Families with Young Children