Cape Panwa Villa Rental Photos and Description
3BR Oceanview Villa with 12x4m infinity-edged private pool
SUKAIPAT is a Thai-Balinese yet contemporary styled holiday villa within a gated private community.Set within a lush tropical garden, this luxury retreat provides privacy in stylish and elegant surroundings.All 3 bedrooms, living/dining areas and the 12x4m infinity-edged pool overlook the magnificent Ao Yon bay. Tropically furnished accompanied with modern facilities including wireless broadband and international TV, our accommodation comprises 3 en-suite double bedrooms and is just a 300m walk down the hill to the tranquil Ao Yon beach. Every effort is made to ensure a total guest satisfaction for a wonderful, relaxing holiday with individual services i.e. include airport transfer, housekeeping, gardening and pool services; organizing day trips, excursions, golf and other activities, in or out of house Spa/massage, restaurant recommendations and reservations.SUKAIPAT villa is also available on long-term rental basis with self-catering, please ask for prices
Sight Seeing Tours Island: * Phuket Aquarium just around the corner 1.5km / 0.9mls in Cape Panwa.
* Khao Khad Viewpoint 2.7km / 1.7mls with 360' spectacular view to Chalong,Panwa,Koh Si Li, Phuket Town
* Big Buddha 8km / 5mls in Chalong
* Phuket Shooting range (shooting, paint ball, archery) in Chalong 7km / 4.3mls
* Racing kart, ATV in Chalong 7km / 4.3mls
* Royal Phuket Marina 15.9km / 9.9mls
* Chalong Pier 6.0km / 3.7mls
Sight Seeing Tours by sea: * Andaman sea club: learn to sail with the seasoned Dutch skipper Chris, choice of dingis, racing cats and overnight stay catamaran... all boats anchor in Ao Yon bay !
* day trips to near-by snorkeling areas (Coral Island, Koh Phi-Phi, Raya Island...)
* other trips with speedboats either from Chalong or Royal Phuket Marina to 'James Bond Island', the amazing lime-stone islands, cave-canoeing and visiting the Sea-Gypsy village
Restaurants recommendations: * 'Radisson Resort' 750m down the road from us with top restaurants and bars
* 'Baba @ Sri Panwa' 1.5km / 0.9mls, ultra chill out - a must to see
* 'The Natural' restaurant in Phuket town, great value for money, unique atmosphere , a must ! 7.6km / 4.7mls
* 'Baan Rim Pa', excellent food and view...15km / 9.3mls from us, it wins awards year and year.
* 'Joe's downstairs' - juest next to Baan Rim Pa, excellent fusion cuisine with stunning surroundings
* 'Kan Eang@Pier' (KEP) in Chalong, serving fresh seafood and oozes class, tasteful design and dining comfort
* 'Mom Tri's Boathouse', Wine & Grill in Kata one of Phuket’s premier hotel dining spot.
* 'Raya House' in Phuket Town's old charming Sino-Portuguese quarter a total must-go
PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR PHISING EMAILS ! ONLY DIRECT REPLIES TO YOUR ENQUIRY FROM OUR PROPERTY MANAGER KHUN A NATTANAI WONGPRASERT ARE VALID. PLEASE DON'T ANSWER OR PAY DEPOSITS TO ANYONE ELSE THAN OUR PROPERTY MANAGER. THANK YOU - THE OWNER.
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
Hi Khun Oi & Khun A & Our lady helper in the villa,
A BIG THANK YOU for the Villa arranged for the 5 of us! It has been a great stay for us! The food (especially the porridge) . its was Fantastic.. Khun A has given good guidance for driving to phuket town and making our breakfast (together with lady) so nice that we are missing them when we are back here in Singapore! You all have make me want to go back to Thailand / phuket more often! GREAT JOB AGAIN! I have attach our group pictures. Enjoy
yan & friends from Singapore