Greetings! We're already fully booked for this year, and thus we are now taking reservations for 2014.
Call or email with your inquiry today!
Custom home of hand-peeled/hewn log construction. This large five-bedroom, four-bath log home sleeps 14-16 people and will accommodate your family reunions and vacations, as well as large fishing, hunting and skiing groups in a spacious, recently remodeled 4200 sq.-ft. home. Large designer-decorated rooms and gourmet country kitchen with granite counters and large island.
Lodgepole pine furniture, Western art and antiques. Living room fireplace; family room with wood-burning stove.
Media room with three comfortable recliners and 70-inch television.
A caretaker, in separate space on-site, to handle repairs and answer your questions. No pets allowed.
DSS satellite TV -- flatscreen panel TV in kitchen/family area; DVD Player and high-speed Internet.
- Fly fishing on four nearby blue-ribbon trout streams: Madison, Gallatin, Yellowstone, and the Henry's Fork of the Snake
- Trout fishing and water skiing on Hebgen Lake
- Exploring Yellowstone National Park (15 miles away)
- Mountain climbing, backpacking, and horseback riding
- White-water rafting on the Gallatin River
- Large hot tub on premises with spectacular views
- Breathtaking views overlooking Hebgen Lake, national forest land, and snow-capped mountains
- 12 miles north of West Yellowstone Airport (access June 1st-September 30th)
- 90 miles south of Bozeman, MT (year-round access with many convenient flights on major carriers)
- 110 miles northeast of Idaho Falls, ID (year-round access with many convenient flights on major carriers)
- 48 miles from Big Sky, MT (one of the top five ski resorts in the USA)
- Fly fishing on the Madison, Gallatin, Yellowstone, and Henry's Fork of the Snake River
- 3 miles to fly fishing on the famous Madison River
- 15 miles to Yellowstone National Park (West entrance)
Keywords: Custom Log Home
Our amazing log cabin is just 15 minutes/miles from the town of West Yellowstone, which is also one of the four entrances to Yellowstone National Park.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
|Rates vary depending on the size of your group. Stays begin and end (with few exceptions) on Saturdays.
For up to 6 guests: $3,800/week
For 7-10 guests: $4,100/week
For 11-16 guests: $4,400/week
In addition, we are required by Montana law to collect a 7% accommodations tax on the rental rate. There is also a $200 cleaning fee (payable at time of departure).
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.