|Minimum Stay||1 - 7 nights|
Villa Mare in Hvar town consists of a kitchen/dining area/sitting room, four bedrooms (2 double bedrooms, 2 twin bedrooms), three bathrooms and a terrace. On the ground floor there is a large, open plan kitchen/dining area/ sitting room, with French windows opening onto the covered part of a private garden with garden furniture, which leads to the private outdoor pool.
To make your stay in vacation Villa Mare on Hvar Island as pleasant as possible, the villa has been equipped with air-conditioning, satellite TV, Hi-Fi, DVD player, a direct telephone line and Internet connection. To protect your peace and privacy, Villa Mare is only available as a complete unit, with garden and pool.
Villa Mare location: In the peaceful western part of Hvar town, 50 m from the sea and small, pebble beaches, are the Hvar vacation villas – four newly-built holiday villas, each with a private garden and outdoor pool. A pleasant 15 min walk along the shore will bring you to Hvar town center. Like four elegant ladies, Hvar vacation villas have been fitted out with the most attractive, modern furniture, yet each is individual. They are named after elegant ladies remembered from childhood, as a permanent reminder of them and their goodness. Each of the Hvar vacation villas has two floors and can accommodate eight people comfortably. The villas are ideal for family holidays or groups of friends.
Hotel Pharia is close by, with its reception and other facilities. The helpful Hotel Pharia reception staff are on call 24 hours a day to listen to your needs and fulfill your requests.
HOW TO REACH HVAR:
The nearest international airport - Split airport (Resnik). Split airport is 30 km distant from Split port (shuffle bus, rent a car, taxi). From Split port take the catamaran directly to Hvar town (1 hour drive) or the ferry to Stari Grad (1.5 hours drive). Take the modern tarmac road from Stari Grad to Hvar town (about 39km) bus, rent a car, taxi.
Additional transport services:
All types of transfers on the island, including
• Welcoming guests at the ferry port.
• VIP Transfers to Dubrovnik in one direction or in both
• Transfer to the Split Airport and from Split Airport.
Price on request.
ACTIVITIES WE CAN ARRANGE FOR YOU:
- 1 day sailing + lunch (10 am – 6 pm) to Island Vis - 720 kn
- 1 day sailing & wind surfing (10 am – 6 pm) to Island Brac (Bol, Golden Horn) - 720 kn
- ½ day sailing (2 pm – 6 pm) to Pakleni Islands - 420 kn
- Sunset sailing (3 pm – 7 pm) to Pakleni Islands - 420 kn
- 1 day kayaking + lunch (9 am -3 pm) to Pakleni Islands - 350 kn
- Sunset kayaking + meal (4pm- 8pm) to Pakleni Islands - 350 kn
Island tour by Jeep and wine and food tasting tour
- 1 daytour + lunch (9 am – 6 pm) to Malo & Velo Grablje, Humac, Vrboska - 500 kn
- Taste of Hvar (10 am- 1 pm) transfer and tastingo fwine - 420 kn
- Where The Wine Future Begins (a full day of wine and great food visiting two of
Croatia's premier wineries,followed by a delightful olive grove picnic!) - 175 Eur
- Island Culinary Picnic - 135 Eur
- Discovery rock climbing (4 pm-8 pm) - 400 kn
- 1 day hiking (8 am – 2 pm) to Brusje and Velo Grablje - 350 kn
- ½ day hiking (5 pm-8 pm) to Brusje and Velo Grablje - 300 kn
Diving and diving courses
- 3 days (6 dives) + full equipment: 180 Eur – 240 eur
- 4 days (8 dives) + full equipment: 240 Eur – 320 eur
- 5 days (10 dives) + full equipment: 280 Eur – 380 Eur
- PADI scuba diver (2-3 days): 220 Eur
- PADI open water diver (4-5 days): 360 Eur
- PADI advance OVD (3-4 days): 310 Eur
- PADI OWD + AOWD (8-10 days): 620 Eur
- Pakleni islands + lunch with boat ORUDA - 250 kn
- Bol (Island Brac) with boat from Jelsa + transfer to Jelsa and back - 250 kn
- Island tour with tourist guide - 1800 kn for 6 person
- Vis – Biševo – Blue Cave + lunch with boat Edi - 350 kn
- City tour with guide - 750 for 6 person
- Split tour with guide (transfer to Split and back is included) - 220 kn
- Cetina Rafting + lunch - 500 kn
- Village from past + lunch - 500 kn
- Dubrovnik + lunch - 500 kn
- Krka waterfalls & Šibenik - 500 kn
- Mostar & Medugorje + lunch - 640 kn
- Plitvice lakes with guide + lunch - 800 kn
- Korcula with guide - 580 kn
- Traditional wooden boat fishing - 150 Eur
- Deep sea fishing dive safari - 220 Eur
- Roman Feast - 160 Eur
- Our something extra Hvar city tour - 65 Eur
- Some enchanted evening - our Hvar lagoon sunset dinner - 500 Eur
- Strawberries and champagne – our Romantic sunset swim picnic - 300 Eur
- Olive Harvest and Picnic lunch (only after 01.10.) - 50 Eur
- A private afternoon with Prof. Marinko Petric Hvar' celebrate dart historian and author
with olive grove picnic lunch(min 6 pax) - 150 Eur
- Cruising Kornati Islands National Park
(with optional Katina Island lunch or Bibich gourmet wine tasting at Skradin) ON REQUEST
Rent a car
VW Buba cabrio - 500 kn
Chevrolet Spark - 500 kn
Chevrolet Spark novi - 550 kn
Toyota Yaris - 600 kn
Jeep Grand Cherokee - 1500 kn
Funny car (Renault 4 cabrio) - 550 kn
Punto Cabrio - 1.2550 kn
VW Polo 1.4i - 550 kn
Grande Punto 1.4i - 600 kn
Renault Megane 1.9 dCi - 650 kn
Suzuki Jimny 1.3i - 850 kn
Seat Alhambra 1.9 TDi - 1100 kn
Rent a scooter
Gilera Stalker - 200 kn
Peugeot Trekker - 200 kn
Piaggio Liberty / Liberty Sport - 250 kn
Piaggio Nrg - 250 kn
Piaggio Fly - 300 kn
Piaggio Beverly - 400 kn
Gilera GP 800 - 999 kn
Aprilia RS / Scarabeo - 350 kn
MAXI SCOOTER – Kimco Spacer - 400 kn
Aprilia Pegaso 650 - 550 kn
Rent a boat
Boat with 4 HP 300 kn - 500 kn
Fisherman Mano 640150 HP - 300 Eur
Yamaha Yam 500R80 HP - 200 Eur
Sea Ray 2 x 250 HP - 900 Eur
Sun Sport 270 300HP - 800 Eur
Apache 250 HP - 570 Eur
Speeder 660 130 HP - 390 Eur
Rib Baracuda 23 150 HP - 390 Eur
Kamarina 630 - Bacan Veliki 130 HP - 390 Eur
Rib Baracuda 20 135 HP - 360 Eur
Fisherman Sessa Key Largo 20 115 HP - 360 Eur
Speeder 560 90 HP - 290 Eur
Fisherman Sessa Key Largo 17210 Eur - 240 Eur
Maestral Ris & Scorpion 50 HP - 200 Eur
Selva 50 HP - 200 Eur
Art Mala 8HP – 30HP 92 Eur - 132 Eur
Rent a Bikes
Author Basic - 100 kn
Note: Prices may vary depending on season.
Fantastic villa at a good price. I visited this villa on 15th May 2014 with a group of 7 other girls following our university exam. After a disastrous journey with easy jet we arrived in Hvar and with Dom’s incredibly useful instructions arrived at the villa with little hassle. The staff at the nearby hotel where the keys are collected from were incredibly helpful during our stay. They arranged taxis for us and helped us with ferry timetables etc. The pool is completely private and is lovely. The next door villas are close together but this is not a problem as there are trees all around protecting each villa’s privacy. The surrounding area is wonderful – the villa is nestled in-between several other beautiful Croatian buildings. The sea is only a few minutes from the villa as are lots of bars and restaurants. The location really couldn’t be better. Towels and basic toiletries were provided which was a nice surprise and the kitchen is very well stock with utensils and salt/ pepper etc.. Dom was a very helpful host and replied to all emails and messages promptly. Villa would be suitable for groups of friends or families of all ages
We had a lovely time at the villa and the welcome croissants and drinks was a good touch. The villa was very clean and the place was well equipped. Except that it did not have enough coffee/tea mugs/cups.
The booking service was very good. The responses were quick and efficient. However, we do have to complain that no one told us that the catamaran that we wanted to book did not run on our day of arrival as it was a national holiday. Therefore, the person just went ahead and booked tickets on a very late catamaran instead of coming back to us to confirm whether we wanted to book this catamaran or an alternative. This was very disappointing as we wanted to get to Hvar early and so ended up having to pay for more tickets to get us on the ferry earlier. So had to pay twice for ferry/catamaran tickets. We should have been told in advance. We requested these arrangements a long time in advance and it must have been known to someone that the catamaran we wanted wouldn’t run so someone should have told us so we could discuss an alternative before we got to Split.
Other than that the holiday and the service was great. We love Hvar and Croatia.
We stayed at Villa Mare for five nights and the best word to describe it is: AWESOME!
We loved the location, it's a 15 minute walk from the center of Hvar Town, but it's a fun and easy walk, as there are beaches, bars and restaurants on the way. The staff at Pharia reception was very accommodating and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. When we arrived, there was a welcome basket waiting for us, with croissants and refreshing juice - that was a great start of our holiday.
The villa has its own private swimming pool, which is amazing for when you're feeling lazy, haha!
The villa is in a great location, a short walk from the beach, where you can find lots of beach bars with lounge chairs and deckchairs to relax on, with a cocktail in your hand!
You can basically walk to the beach in your bikini!
The pictures from the webste didn't lie, it was even better in real-life! All in all, a great place for relaxation and also as a base for exploring the beautiful Island of Hvar.
We will definitely come back to Hvar and to Villa Mare!
Brilliant House, excellent facilities, great pool and a wonderful location. Hvar is a beautiful Island and very friendly - would certainly recommend a day out on a boat!!
Water sports: scuba-diving (there are many good diving schools), rowing, water-skiing, surfing, fishing, swimming, jet-ski, sea kayaking, sailing.
Wine tours, Mountain biking is popular since there are many historical and other locations which can be reached by bike, and there are many different types of bike trails, some with fantastic views.