Dugi Rat House Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4 +1
Villa Zivana on the Split Riviera, is located in the centre of Dugi Rat, in a quiet residential area.
Villa Zivana is not far from restaurants, coffee bars and shops, and its situation in a street by a hill guarantees you peace and quiet. There is a Blue Flag beach about 600 m from the villa.
Villa Zivana was thoroughly renovated and equipped in 2006. This villa on the Split Riviera is dedicated to unforgettable friendship and is full of details, pictures and memories of that friendship. It consists of a kitchen, two bedrooms (1 double, 1 twin), a sitting room and bathroom, with a private outdoor swimming pool, garden, garden terrace, barbecue and garden furniture.
To make your stay in Dugi Rat as pleasant as possible, the house has been equipped with everything you might need.
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS WE CAN ARRANGE FOR YOU:
- Rafting on River Cetina - departure from Omiš, twice a day (09:00 and 14.30 hrs). Duration: 4 hrs. What to bring on this trip: T-shirt, bathing suit, towel, sports shoes, extra clothes and shoes you will put on after the trip. Price: 29 - 49 Eur.
- Canu Safari - Duration of excursion: 2hrs. Price includes: guide, enshurance, kanu, life jacket. Price:30 Eur
- Canyoning - Duration: 3-4 hrs of walking,waterfalls passing, swimming. Price includes: equipment, guide, enshurance. Price: 33 - 42 Eur.
- Canuing -Duration: 4 hrs drive in canu or cayak for two or three persons. Price includes: fruit, equipment, guide, enshurance. Price: 28 - 37 Eur.
Terrain riding -includes instructor. Price: 20 Eur
Tour through Cetina valley - 2 hrs riding, includes instructor. Price: 40 Eur.
Riding school - 20 trainings. Price on request.
- Walking tour - Green hills of Trilj. Visiting archeological findings in Tilurium, visiting rural household and cheese tasting. Price includes: guide, enshurance. Price: 25 Eur.
- Biking tour - price includes bike rent, helmet, guide, tasting homemade uštipci (donats). Price: 31-33 Eur.
- Fishing - bih+g game fishing, sometime called offshore sport fishing or offshore game fishing. Duration: 09:00-16:00. Included: pick up and drop off, welcome drink, lunch, baits, equipment. The catch remains on the boat.
- Diving: we offer diving for beginners and aslo for experienced divers. Price: 50 Eur.
- Paintball: this is and invitation in a game which is full of adrenaline in enviroment of River Cetina. Price:30Eur
Whole day excursions:
- Excursion to Split and Trogir - sightseeing with the local guide in Split and Trogir. Afer sightseeing free time, driving towards another city. Price includes: transfer with high touristic class bus, guide, tickets for Cathedrals St.Lovre and St.Duje.
- Excursion to Dubrovnik - transfer to Dubrovnik. Sightseeing induration of 1,5hrs. Price includes:transfer with high touristic class bus, guide,entrance tickets for pharmacy and cathedral. Price: 60 Eur.
- Excursion to Vranjaca Cave - price includes: transfer with high touristic class bus, guide, entrance tickets. Price: 38 Eur.
- Excursion to Plitvice lakes - Price includes: transfer with high touristic class bus, guide, entrance tickets. Price: 75 Eur
- Excursion to Mostar and Medugorje - driving to Mostar. Sightseeing with the local tour guide, drive to Medugorje. Price includes: transfer with high touristic class bus, guide, entrance tickets for Turska Kuca.: Price 65 Eur.
- Excursion to Krka - driving to national park. Walking through the park and visiting Skradinski Buk. Price includes: transfer with high touristic class bus, guide, entrance tickets. Price: 52 Eur.
If you want to rent a car, scooter or bike please feel free to contact us, and we will organize everything for you.
Note: Prices may vary depending on season.
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the manager
The villa was fine, thank you and Katarina was very helpful. We missed a couple of items that you might want to add: more coffee mugs,
more large glasses, chopping boards for bread and for meat, salt and rinse aid for the dishwasher. These are minor points and overall we enjoyed our stay at villa Zivana. We will certainly consider your other villas if we return to Croatia.
Thank you for your help from the time we first made contact.