• RELAX w/ ample space for 10 in this 4+ Bed 4.5 bath 4000 sq ft Luxury Estate
• RETREAT in your own private resort on 3/4 acre w/Mountain and Golf Views
• PLUNGE into the 55x35ft Salt Water Pool and 12 person therapeutic spa
• DINE al fresco under the stars with sit-up bar and Built in 36” Gas BBQ
• ENTERTAIN in the open plan great room with 70” HDTV and surround sound
• UNWIND in the covered patio with roaring open-air fireplace and comfy sofas
• PREPARE a gourmet meal on granite counters and stainless high end appliances
• WORK if you must – wireless high speed internet and local/international calls
This 4000+ luxury estate sits on ¾ acre private, elevated position overlooking the expansive double fairways of the 4th and 7th holes of the PGA West Tom Weiskopf Private Course. There are expansive views of the Jagged Santa Rosa Mountains and the home gets sun all day. See the VIRTUAL TOUR Via the Link at the bottom of the page..
• Salt Water Pool (55FT x 35FT) 5FT Deep End
• Tanning shelf
• Pool Toys Supplied
• Alfresco Dining Area and Sit Up Bar with Sub Zero Refrigerator
• Natural Gas BBQ Grill (3Ft)
• Covered Patio with sofas and a Gas Fireplace (4FT)
• Over 30 Citrus and Palm Trees all floodlit at night.
• Outdoor Music Speakers
GREAT ROOM AND DENS
• 65' HDTV
• Surround sound
• Extended Cable (including over 50 HD and 80 Movie Channels)
• MP3 hook up/iphone
• Dvd, blu ray
• Wii and xbox Kinnect
• WIFI and phone (Free Long Distance and International Dialing)
KITCHEN AND DINING
• Stainless Steel Appliances (Pro Line)
• Granite Counter Tops
• Breakfast Nook
• Fully Stocked with all Utensils and Appliances
• Formal Dining Room (Seats 10)
• All King Beds
• All Beds Have High end Pillow Top Mattresses, Foam and Down Pillows
• Italian White Linens, Towels and Robes
• Gilchrist & Soames Bathroom Amenities.
• All Bedrooms Have LCD HD TV
• High Chair
• Pack and Play
• Mini Cribs
• Toys, strollers and other Children’s Needs on request
• Situated on the 4th Hole Tom Weiskopf Course
• South Eastern Orientation
• Triple Fairway and Mountain Views
• 33,000 sq ft (3/4 Acre) Elevated Lot
• Total Privacy, No Facing Homes
• Discounted Golf Rates (90 Days Out)
• Golf Cart Rental
• Private Chefs
• Babysitting Services
• In Home Spa Services
• Grocery Delivery Service
• Pool Ice Delivery (Summer)
• Restaurant Reservation Service
• Limo Service
• Mountain Bike Rental Service
I have rented this home for years for entertaining customers. It is one amazing property along with the other Karen(owner) has. They do a fabulous job coordinating the maids for cleaning etc. I would highly recommend this home if you are considering one in the Coachella Valley. Pick your lemons, oranges, grapefruits from the trees in the backyard.
My husband, sister and brother-in-law just got back from a week at this lovely property. We left the frigid, snowy North East and arrived at this beautiful house to 80+ degrees! The house is even nicer than the pictures. Everything is top of the line and the house is beautifully maintained. The outdoor space was awesome! We enjoyed the outdoor fireplace nearly every evening and the pool, hot tub, and grill were exceptional.... The Resort HD team was terrific, walking us through the features of the house after we arrived and answered all our questions. I would go back to this house or any managed by this team the next time we come to La Quinta! Only one small suggestion would be to put a "user guide" together for the electronics in the house. While they walked us through everything when we go there, by the second day no one remembered how to get the outside music on or get to the movies, etc. While it wasn't critical, having a cheat sheet would have been nice. But that is the ONLY thing I could think of to improve on this visit. Highly recommended.
Amazing property. Our family really enjoyed our stay. The house is fully equipped, spacious, and comfortable. We really enjoyed the fruit trees!
i brought a group of friends in from Wisconsin for a week of golf and had an awesome time at Legends 165. The outside area with the pool and hot tub was fantastic. The views out to the Weiskopf course, mountains and large backyard area were a big plus for our group. The BBQ gazebo worked great for our team cook out. I would highly recommend this home for a golf group or family reunion. Karen, Mark and their team were great to work with as I also rented three other Resort HD houses in PGA West for our group and each one was impeccably maintained. All of our guys want to come back again - and soon!
This is our 17th year in a row that we visit the Palm Springs area every September. For the last 10 years we have rented houses with Resort HD. This year has got to be the best house we ever rented. Our family really loved the location the outside pool area and the well equipped kitchen. Golf in the morning and pool and relaxation in the afternoon. My hobby is cooking and the kitchen had everything needed. Will return with pleasure.
This was our 3rd year in a row for a ladies reunion. The grounds and home are fantastic. Keeps getting better every year. This year we added a private chef in addition to the private yoga sessions (yoga for 8 on the great lawn overlooking the mountains!). Also in home massages under the covered patio. Kitchen well equipped for cooking. We were missing a few small things and they were ordered and delivered overnight by Amazon-that was great. Next year we will have the chef make some extra meals to keep on hand. Opted for the daily housekeeping and no one had to do dishes. Walked to Ernies for breakfast in the AM some days. Great chill music by the pool afternoon and evening. Love the Bulgari shower items. One day the AC in casita wasn’t working. The mgmt company came within the hour and had the thermostat replaced. Thank you! Mgmt company is now offering additional discount if you book next stay before you leave so we received return guest discount plus early booking discount off for next year - great - that’s a free massage every night! We keep coming back because the home and company take away all the stress and ramp up of renting a vacation property. From the moment we arrive we are in relaxation mode.