Kaminaki Villa Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge/kitchen - sleeps 4-5 people, great location
Kalliopi is a traditional village house with beautiful terrace, established Corfiot garden and a lovely swimming pool. Kalliopi is situated just a moment's walk from the beach, and yet is surprisingly sheltered and private. Sleeping up to 5 persons (4 in beds + an extra child in folding bed provided free of charge), this villa is popular with couples and families alike. Kalliopi has changed very little over the years, apart from some alterations and additions that have brought it into line with the expectations of today's visitors. It remains, however, a traditional village house, greatly enhanced by its beautiful terrace, stone-paved, and bordered by the profusion of ferns and shrubs that you expect to find in any established Corfiot garden. Kalliopi is situated just a moment's walk from the beach, but is surprisingly sheltered and private, tucked away in its corner.
Local Support: • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by credit card (VISA/MasterCard/Amex) or bank transfer.
• 20% deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid service, laundry and towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 5 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage damage waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
Flights and Car Hire: We can help you find flights and car hire. Please contact us for details.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed