This high class low cost apartment looks very nice and has all the facilities you would find in your own apartment. There is also a computer with internet connection, DVD player and cable tv.
The bedroom has a double bed.
The living room has two sleeping coaches and an extra mattress can be provided.
There is a private garden and a fully equipped kitchen and shower.
This is a ground floor apartment with a nice garden. Smoking is allowed in the garden.
The apartment is around the corner of:
- 'de pijp', this is a very friendly lively neighborhood very popular with the Dutch locals.
- ' het concertgebouw' (the concert hall).
- The Leidseplein (famous for its night live, 12 min. walk)
- 'Museumplein' where you can find the museums)
- 'Vondelpark': Amsterdams lively, beautiful park with terraces.
- there are bars, coffee shops, hip restaurants, the well known Albert Cuyp market and even a smaller version of the redlight district all in less than 5 minutes walking.
- There is a tram around the corner.
This is a nice apartment in the area "the pipe". This is a very popular, and hip area with the local Dutch people. There are a lot of nice restaurants, bars and coffee shops nearby the famous Albert Cuyp Market, "The best accommodation suits a couple or a family of 4 or All which two small children. There is cable TV and WiFi connection and a Fully Equipped Kitchen. There is a big airbed into the living room for the children.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Nov 5 2013 - Apr 2 2014
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.