Zinal Apartment Rental Photos and Description
New, double aspect, apartment in town centre
The living area comprises a luxurious living space with a balcony to enjoy the stunning scenery of the Swiss Alps and breathe in the Alpine atmosphere.
* Three double bedrooms - master with en-suite, second double bedroom and third bedroom with two single beds that can be pushed together to make a double
* Fully fitted modern kitchen with dishwasher
* Wood burning stove
* Wooden floors with under-floor heating, pine walls
* Two beautifully presented Duravit bathrooms
* Washing facilities within chalet and downstairs
* Upstairs balcony landing with futon for extra guest and an outside balcony
* TV and DVD, Internet access and iPod doc
* Ski and boot room
* Underground parking space
* Travel cot and baby bouncer available
Summer Fun : In summer, Zinal is perfect for those wanting a nature holiday away from the masses - hiking, mountain biking, climbing, golfing, horse riding, water parks, thermal pools, tennis, wine tours. It is truly Switzerland's unspoilt gem.
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Therese Randall
We are the Moorhouse family - Tony, Therese, Jamie (7) and Emily (7 months). We are all British but Therese grew up in Australia so has dual nationality. We live in central London so our mountain retreat gives us a fabulous break from the bustle and the smog of London.
Therese Randall purchased this apartment in 2009
Why Therese Randall chose Zinal
This property was bought off plan and furnishing it was a wonderful labour of love for Therese. We wanted the fittings and furnishings to be super comfortable and stylish so upgraded many features from the original designs including a better kitchen and bathrooms. We were thrilled by the standard of workmanship of the Swiss builders and the apartment is better than we had dreamed of. We have shared so many wonderful holidays with our extended family and friends in Zinal.
What makes this apartment unique
Definitely the location. We are right in the centre of town but also very close to the ski lift so getting up the mountain is so very easy. The water in Zinal is gorgeous. Its like bathing in Evian everyday. The view from the living areas is fabulous and its wonderful to be greeted by this in the mornings. My husband likes the view from the master bathroom.