Highlands Reserve Villa Rental Photos and Description
Recently completed a $50K refurbishment redecor, new furniture,LCD TVs
New Virtual Tour - executivevillaorlando.com
Luxury 5 bedroom 3 bathroom 2850 sqft villa is located in Highlands Reserve Golf Course Orlando 15 mins from Disney. 2 master bedrooms it is perfect for 2 families sharing providing 5 star accommodation at a very reasonable rate. Villa pool deck with fantastic views over the 13th to 15th Fairway of Highlands Reserve Golf Course.
• New Virtual Tour - executivevillaorlando.com
• Enviable private golf course views
• All new furniture, LCD TV's and appliances, 50' LCD TV
• Family Room New Leather Sofa
• Sleeps 10, 5 bedrooms, each with TV's and ceiling fans
• Study with desk and printer
• Extended patio area with pool & spa gets the Sun all day
• 4 sun loungers and patio table with 6 chairs
• Full air conditioning plus ceiling fans in family room and all bedrooms
• High speed DSL wireless internet, Printer
• Free US telephone calls
• Nintendo Wii in the Family Room
• Cot, high chair and stroller provided free of charge
• Games room with pool table, Tennis Table and Darts
• Laundry with Washer & Dryer
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
About David & Kim Atkinson
Owned by Kim, David and family this is a beautiful family holiday villa located ideally for all the big Orlando attractions. We have recently carried out a $50K house refurbishment.
David & Kim Atkinson purchased this villa in 2011
Guestbook comments from the owner
As soon as you pull up on the drive you felt at home. The villa was everything David and Kim had said it was. the photo's don't do it justice.
As you enter the villa we were impressed with how clean it was, this made us feel that we had chosen well. It was spacious and well laid out. The pool was larger than we expected and the sun bathing area was large enough for my party to enjoy the sun and relax at night with a drink or two.
The interior was at a high standard and was clear that it is well maintained and had everything we needed to enjoy our two weeks stay. Everybody in my party (7 of us) all agreed that this was the best villa we had stayed in (holidaying in Florida 6 years in a row) and will be booking this villa for next year.
David gave us some good tips for eating out and he was right - Applebees was great value and the food was great, a good place to relax after a busy day of parks/sightseeing .
Steve & Jo