Environment: A quiet place in the mountains and surrounded by forest with a trout stream a few meters. It has good access, paved road to the house.
Capacity: 5 people
- One bedroom with queen size.
- One bedroom with two single beds.
- One bedroom with a single bed.
- Full bathroom.
- BBQ in the garden.
- Garage, 2. 500 sqm gated estate with walls, tables outside and garden.
The town of Boiro is in the region of BARBANZA, southwest of the province of A Coruña and the north bank of the Ria de Arosa. Bordered on the east by Rianxo, with Lousame north and west by Porto do Son and Pobra do Caraminal.
The town has many nuclei which are grouped into eight parishes main Beluso, Cespón, Boiro (villa), Abanqueiro, Castro, Lampón, Cures and Macenda.
Boiro has two distinct areas, one mountain and another bank. In the north the mountains of BARBANZA (which crosses the city from north to south) has altitudes above 600 meters as Fontefría, Barazal and Iroite. In the valleys that form the parishes are located indoors and are Macenda Cures and devoted primarily to livestock or crops.
However, the greatest wealth of this population resides in its coastal zone. The canning industry, shellfish and mussel farming, currently competing with tourism. The importance of the latter has been to develop the service sector and construction providing the city with good infrastructure and turning it into a modern villa.
Boiro is located 50 km from the capital of Galicia (Santiago de Compostela) and 115 km from the capital of the province, A Coruña.
Interactive Map. You can scroll through it by clicking the mouse and enlarge or reduce it by clicking on the arrows
(42. 65194, -8. 88068)
WHAT TO SEE? - WHAT TO DO?
- Castros. These villages fortified Iron Age are very frequent in Galicia. The closest to Boiro is in Cespón Neixón Castro, one of the oldest in Galicia.
- Roman road. Formerly ran a branch of the Roman road Maritime Per Loca Barbanza crossed the Atlantic coast bordering. Near the village of Cubelos retain some paved sections of this road that demonstrate the importance of these lands since antiquity.
- Church of San Vicente. Located in the parish of this church Cespón preserved Romanesque nave and apse has rectangular. The tower is later (1794). Inside an interesting gothic baldachin.
- Church of San Cristovo. Located in the parish of Abanqueiro is also a Romanesque church with nave and rectangular apse was rebuilt, quite rightly, in the early eighteenth century. Emphasize the sculptural forms of the eave corbels with representations of human faces, animals and geometric figures.
- Pazos. There are important manors in the area noted for its grandeur and beauty. We can mention that of "Fonteneixe" in the village of Boiro, the "manor of Vilariño", "House of Vimieiro" and "Granxa do Esteiroel '. Special mention deserves the 'Manor of Agüeiros "in Abanqueiro (Goiáns Towers), by the Baroque architect Domingo de Andrade. It is an old medieval fortress that belonged to one of the most noble lineages Galicia.
- Cruceiros. Highlights of San Roque, that of O Aguiña and Mt.
- Beaches. The coast that borders the town is nearly 40 km long. In it we find all kinds of beaches but mostly sandy. Among the most visited highlights Barraña beach, a wide sandy area with more than 3 km long and bordered by a beautiful promenade. Other beaches are the Rebordelo, Honey, Careixo, Punta Fusiños, Piñeirón, Punta del Chazo, etc..
- Waterfall Cadarnoxo (Cures). The stream of Grana (in Cubelos) collects water from the river Coroño and makes a spectacular waterfall that is worth contemplating.
- Sports. Ideal for hiking, climbing to A BARBANZA towards the Iroite, hiking and mountain, sea fishing, etc..
- Major Feasts of the Virgin of Carmen. Extend over several days from July 16. It is a traditional seaside holiday which highlights its maritime procession.
- Pilgrimage of San Ramon de Bealo. On August 31 this traditional festival is celebrated.
- Summer Party. Popular festivities in early July.
A 2 km from the beach of Barraña, and 4 km. Carragueiros the beach and Manons beach, in the town of Boiro, North Shore of the Ria de Arosa, province of A Coruña.
Well connected by road, 35 minutes from Santiago de Compostela and 40 minutes. of Pontevedra
3kilometros golf course.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Notes||Para estancias mayores a un mes consultar el precio.
Quedan excluidos como días de temporada baja desde jueves a domingo de semana santa.
Si quiere reservar una estancia se formalizaria la reserva adelantando el 40% del valor total a una cuenta indicada mediante e-mail, en ese e-mail se completaria y formalizaria la fechas de la estancia, condiciones estipuladas, precios etc.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.