|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Location: Deerfield Resort...FREE WI-FY,UNLIMITED LONG DISTANCE, HI DEF FLAT SCREENS,FREE HBO AND SHOWTIME. This Resort home is a private lakefront vacation home with private dock. An 18 hole championship Golf course, (The Greens at deerfield) is located right in this beautiful gated community.
The waterfront in a cove makes it a safe and relaxing place to spend time on the water. A paradise for boating, water-skiing, fishing, and golfing. Deerfield Resort is an exclusive and secluded area nestled between the Cumberland Mountains and the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, with an 18 hole golf course, private airstrip, and accommodations to make your vacation spectacular. It is approximately 35 miles south of the Kentucky/Tennessee border off I-75, exit 134 (11 miles from La Follette and 30 miles north east of Knoxville.)
Norris Lake has it all! The lakes beautiful blue-green waters span more than 800 miles of shoreline covering 34,000 acres. Norris Lake boundaries extend up the Clinch and the Powell Rivers which feed Norris with clear, pristine waters. It's an ideal environment for sportsmen and vacationers alike.
FEATURES OF THE HOME:
* Size: 3200 Square foot home.
* Bedrooms: Five bedrooms, sleeps 16+.
* One Master Bedroom upstairs with king-size bed and Jacuzzi tub in master bath.
* Two Bedrooms on entry level, with Queen-size bed.
* Two Bedrooms in finished walkout basement, Two Queen-size beds in first room and two Queen-size beds and bunk beds in second room.
* Bathrooms: three full bathrooms.
* Deck: Overlooking the lake and dock, to relax as the sunsets.
* Private dock that accommodates 4 boats
* Modern Kitchen includes refrigerator with freezer and ice maker, all cooking items, place settings for 16+ people, oven, and microwave.
* Central Air Conditioning.
* Great Room with TV, DVD / VCR, Fireplace, two couches, and comfortable side chair.
* Large open area in basement with two Couches, TV, and a table with 4 matching chairs for comfortable sitting.
ADDITONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Minimum stay of 3 nights.
* Off-season weekends available.
* $350 deposit includes $150.00 Cleaning Fee.
* In Season rented by the week (7 nights).
* Occasional split weeks are available, based on the owner's discretion.
There was 8 adults, 4 teens and a 6 week old baby for this wonderful family vacation. If fit our needs extremely well. We all agreed that we would stay at this home and location in a "heartbeat". We are very glad we chose this rental because after taking a boat ride, we soon found out that this location has the fewest steps down to the lake...something that most of the location descriptions do not tell you. Getting the deposit back in a timely manner is a plus also.
This is a perfect vacation home for a large family. My four siblings' families along with my parents met "in the middle" to celebrate the big 40th Anniversary. Even with 10 adults and several children, the house was comfortable. Swimming off the dock was very safe since this is located at the end of the cove. The children also enjoyed the swimming pool in the community which was never crowded. We ate a wonderful meal at McCloud Mountain with breathtaking views. Deerfield Resort has a very secluded feel and it is probably around 30 minutes to the nearest grocery store. There is a small convenience store located near the front gate though. For those who are not familiar with the area, this is a very mountainous area with some narrow, winding roads and steep drops. We tried to limit our trips into town for only necessities. There is a steep incline to get to and from the dock, but that is common anywhere on this lake. We had a fantastic time and could not have asked for a better rental. The owner was very helpful and promptly returned our deposit.
This is the third straight year that we have rented this home. When we walked in the door this year, the house smelled so clean and everything was bright and shiny. Reminded me of why I like coming here. With 7 grandkids, ages 4-14, the house works well for the kids and meets all of our needs. With the kitchen and multiple eating areas, we have all of our meals here. We enjoy swimming off the dock which reduces the number of days we need to rent a boat. The cove is deep and private. Perfect!
My family had such a wonderful time at this home. So beautiful, so clean. The area is very quiet, serene. We will definitely be back. Had a lovely time. Thank you!!
We stayed for 3 nights and wished we had more time! Beautiful home had everything we needed. Plenty of space for 6 adults and 5 children. The home was very clean upon arrival. We didn't mind the steep slope because the cove it leads to is so private our kids could swim without worrying about other boats. My kids already asking if we can come back next year!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Feb 24 - Feb 28
Changeover Day: Saturday
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest|
$250. to $325.
May 24 - Aug 31
|Property Damage Protection||$99|