: Vienna International Airport
: Vienna west railway station
: A1, exit Vienna Auhof
Car: not necessary
The apartment is located in the center of Vienna, in the 2nd Mehrparteienehaus Floor with elevator.
Convenient location to get into the inner city, as well as close to Schönbrunn Palace.
An ideal base for your stay in Vienna.
• Local restaurants and cafes just around the corner,
• several local shops (supermarkets, discount stores, bakeries, ...) within 2 minutes,
• shopping at will (clothes, shoes, watches, jewelery, ...),
• subway station Hütteldorferstraße (U3) a fast link to the city center? (Allow about 5 - 10 minutes)
• Tram line 49 to the center just around the corner,
Visits in the vicinity:
+ St. Stephen's Cathedral, Hofburg Palace, Prater Ferris wheel, etc.
+ Schönbrunn (Schönbrunn Palace is the largest palace and one of the largest and most visited cultural monuments in Austria. Castle and the approximately 160-acre park since 1996 a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A major attraction in the park is the oldest existing zoo in the world, the Tiergarten Schönbrunn (16 ha))
+ Schonbrunn Zoo (the oldest still existing zoo in the world)
+ Technical Museum Vienna
+ Ernst Fuchs Museum in the Otto Wagner Villa I (world's largest collection of works of Ernst Fuchs)
+ Steinhof Memorial: Remembering the euthanasia crimes of the Nazis in Vienna
+ Lainz Park (recreation area on the outskirts of Vienna and a popular destination for city dwellers and tourists)