The apartment is located close to the sea
This small village is one of the last old fishing villages on the northern Adriatic coast where the environment and ecosystem are still fully intact. In the morning you can buy fresh fish from last night right on the fishing boat, of course, on request, already gutted and cleaned. The excellent water quality and uniquely beautiful and quiet location away from the major tourist centers makes this village so attractive for a peaceful and relaxing holiday. On weekends, small parties are organized where they then play on your instruments for entertainment and dancing by local fishermen. A uniquely beautiful summer festival is held each year in July.
The nearest town is 6 km away and is called Novi Vinodolski.
- Apartment for max. 4 people
- Private parking in front of the house, 2 parking can be reserved for a fee - similar boat trailer
- Air conditioning, satellite TV, Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Living room with separate dining area
- 2 bedrooms
- Bathroom / shower
- Very large balcony with uninterrupted sea views
- Walk to the beach 250 m
- Restaurants, shops and post office in the village
- Walk to the harbor and the center 150 m