Soho Apartment Rental Photos and Description
3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms TUBE in front of the DOOR THEATRE RESTAURANTS WEST END
Step through the front door and the fresh colours tell you that this guy delights in design. Enter the large living room with an open plan kitchen, where the four-seater sofa and the amazing Rockstar-armchairs and huge TV show you that this room is all about entertainment. The kitchen, meanwhile, is big and super-sociable – a cook’s paradise. This conviviality extends to the terrace, where in summer the wooden table can play host to dinners.
Later, when fatigue hits, head to the bedrooms, with its king size beds. Besides the en-suite bathroom to the Master bedroom here’s also a bathroom with bathtub, shower sink and toilette. A second toilette makes it easy for groups up to six.
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Your host is a creative entrepreneur who is passionate about home and interiors. His main home is now n New York, but at St Giles High Street he created his perfect London crash pad.
Your host thinks St Giles St is the best street in town and his is definitely true.
From here, it’s a short stroll to Leicester Square, Covent Garden, Piccadilly Circus, Soho with its world-famous markets, chichi shopping and many bars and restaurants.
Equally close is Regents St, Tottenham Court Road and Oxford St, which are all more buzz than a beehive.
When you’re ready to venture forth into other areas, three nearby Tube stations will whisk you to posh Islington, crazy Camden, overstated Kensington or quirky East-End in minutes.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR STAY?
- Personal welcome by a member of my friendly team
- Airport transfer arrangements on arrival and departure
- Welcome Brochure with useful recommendations about the area
- food shopping before you arrive
- 24/7 support during your stay
- WIFI and free London calls as well as a local mobile for you to use.
- toiletry set and a bottle of wine to say thank you for choosing us.