BERLIN center, Steglitz-Zehlendorf district: for 1 - 2 (+3)
Located just perfect for your stay in Berlin (2 minutes to 5 minutes to the U3 and U9).
All attractions are within a short time, but also to the central station, Tegel Airport and the exhibition center, etc. it is not far. Apartment at general parking is available. Very close to the Castle Street is located (for the Kurfürstendamm, the biggest shopping street in Berlin). where you can indulge in the shopping experience, the Free University of Berlin (FU) and the Max Planck Society, the Botanical Gardens, etc. With the S1 (Rathaus Steglitz) is in 20 minutes in Potsdam (castles, gardens) or Wannsee (Baden, shipping).
Berlin - Steglitz-Zehlendorf
Experience: TYPICALLY BERLIN!
Slow down, you in the middle of the big city!
More than 750 years of history have left their mark. The rich cultural and historical heritage of the region is reflected in the wide variety of architecturally interesting and historically significant buildings.
Did you know
• where Otto Lilienthal undertook his flight tests and know the local memorial?
• that in today's Titania-Palast cinema, the first film festival took place after the Second World War?
• that the manor Steglitz is one of the last vestiges of Prussian early classicism?
• that the Klein-Glienicke Castle Park was included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage?
But how about - you make for yourself. The Steglitz-Zehlendorf district of Berlin offers a variety of places worth visiting.
Generally, Steglitz has developed into a big-city district with the Castle Street as the center. Architectural features there are the beer brush, the Steglitz roundabout, the Rathaus Steglitz Steglitz the mansion and the adjacent castle park theater.
The originally large building with the park-like gardens in Steglitz was later superseded by a more dense development with smaller villas, but also with townhouses and condominiums.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Refundable damage deposit||€200.00|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.