Agaete Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Panoramic views and upscale amenities with antiques and high-end stereo
The apartment is located west of the center and, with its good
Transport links to the optimal mix between nocturnal rest and close
to the sights. At 70 square meters is an oasis has emerged in the
up to 5 people can leave everyday life behind. After a long
Day with countless impressions of the island you can in large
Living high on our comfy corner seat in a novel,
Hifi music or a good movie relax (satellite TV, DVD player, and a classical guitar
Concert hall hi-fi system available) or via the internet your experiences
share with friends.
If you enjoy cooking, this is in our fully equipped kitchen a breeze.
4-plate stove with a toaster to the coffeemaker's all there, in the dining area to the living room or on the south terrace with fabulous view of the whole area
to serve a delightful breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Fantastic sea view
· Direct view of mountains, cliffs, sea and Mount Teide on the neighboring island,
· Lots of room: living room, 2 bedrooms, separate kitchen, bathroom and large balcony
· Atmosphere to relax, unwind & relax
· Living room: beautiful living area with satellite TV (German channels) and a cozy dining area
· 2 bedrooms: each with a double bed / two single beds and large closet
· Large bathroom with shower, bidet, toilet & basin (including hairdryer)
· Separate kitchen with cooker, fridge, coffee maker, toaster and washing machine etc.
· Large balcony with comfortable seating (table & chairs) and garden beds
Lace-hifi, satellite TV and Wi-Fi
Private car parking space in front of the door
Quiet and safe installation
· Popular and top rated system (only accessible to guests, about 100 apartments / houses and a
Four star hotel. A night watchman ensures the safety.
· Very well maintained gardens: palm trees, flowering hibiscus, beautiful terraces
· Rock pool with salt water pool with multiple pools in sight
authentic Canarian town with a harbor and many bars and shops (Mercadona
and Lidl nearby), many fiestas and cultural activities, but without the usual mass tourism
Service including: beds made on arrival and towels, beach towels, weekly intermediate / final cleaning and linen change.
Other services: additional cleaning / linen change, booking of excursions and car hire
From October to March guided hiking, diving and bike tours through the landlord, at the request
deep sea fishing, buggy tours, rafting and rock climbing.
Trips on the other Canary Islands possible!
- children welcome
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome