The apartment is located west of the center and, with its good
Transport links to the optimal mix between nocturnal rest and close
to the sights. At 70 square meters is an oasis has emerged in the
up to 5 people can leave everyday life behind. After a long
Day with countless impressions of the island you can in large
Living high on our comfy corner seat in a novel,
Hifi music or a good movie relax (satellite TV, DVD player, and a classical guitar
Concert hall hi-fi system available) or via the internet your experiences
share with friends.
If you enjoy cooking, this is in our fully equipped kitchen a breeze.
4-plate stove with a toaster to the coffeemaker's all there, in the dining area to the living room or on the south terrace with fabulous view of the whole area
to serve a delightful breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Fantastic sea view
· Direct view of mountains, cliffs, sea and Mount Teide on the neighboring island,
· Lots of room: living room, 2 bedrooms, separate kitchen, bathroom and large balcony
· Atmosphere to relax, unwind & relax
· Living room: beautiful living area with satellite TV (German channels) and a cozy dining area
· 2 bedrooms: each with a double bed / two single beds and large closet
· Large bathroom with shower, bidet, toilet & basin (including hairdryer)
· Separate kitchen with cooker, fridge, coffee maker, toaster and washing machine etc.
· Large balcony with comfortable seating (table & chairs) and garden beds
Lace-hifi, satellite TV and Wi-Fi
Private car parking space in front of the door
Quiet and safe installation
· Popular and top rated system (only accessible to guests, about 100 apartments / houses and a
Four star hotel. A night watchman ensures the safety.
· Very well maintained gardens: palm trees, flowering hibiscus, beautiful terraces
· Rock pool with salt water pool with multiple pools in sight
authentic Canarian town with a harbor and many bars and shops (Mercadona
and Lidl nearby), many fiestas and cultural activities, but without the usual mass tourism
Service including: beds made on arrival and towels, beach towels, weekly intermediate / final cleaning and linen change.
Other services: additional cleaning / linen change, booking of excursions and car hire
From October to March guided hiking, diving and bike tours through the landlord, at the request
deep sea fishing, buggy tours, rafting and rock climbing.
Trips on the other Canary Islands possible!
House in first row 40 meters above the sea, in a very quiet village and with fantastic views of the Tamadaba and the Teide on the island of Tenerife. In the evenings, beautiful sunsets.
The closest beach is visible and 5 minutes walk away (Las Salinas) or 500m (Las Nieves), where there are natural stone swimming pool and a water temperature of about 20 degrees.
You can walk around on upgraded walking and hiking trails of the village. Agaete is 1 km, where there are restaurants with a selection of fresh fish and typical local dishes, bars, cafes, pharmacies, post office, supermarket, gym, doctor, etc..
Just 45 minutes away is the airport and 30 km there are the capital, Las Palmas.
The Agaete Valley is characterized by its variety of fresh fruits, oranges, avocado, grapes, bananas and coffee.
The hiking and nature reserve of Tamadaba is 1400 m high and within walking distance.
We organize guided motorcycle tours around the island. We take great diving with big fish and
very good in view, we offer trips for sailing between the islands.
A bicycle rental and tour guide for mountain bikers are on site.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Jan 16 2014 - Jun 30 2014
|extra night: €75|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.