The villa 'BOCA RATON "is located in a quiet, beautiful residential area in Cape Coral, near the so-called' Rose Garden '- at a canal with direct access to the Gulf of Mexico. The villa offers the following:
- AREA 230 sqm air-conditioned,
- 130 sqm TERRACE AREA
- 912 x 5 m POOL electric / solar heated, water treatment without chlorine, pool security fence
- BOAT DOCK Boat 'Hurricane SD 2400 OB'
- LIVING ROOM with 117 cm flat screen TV, DVD and CD player, stereo
- OFFICE with sofa bed, telephone, Tax, computers, wired / wireless Internet access
- Spacious open plan KITCHEN with breakfast bar
- DINING / BREAKFAST AREA
- UTILITY ROOM
- GARAGE parking space
- Beach chairs
- 2 bikes, 2 children's bikes
MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE
Supermarkets & Restaurants: Supermarkets as well as typical and international restaurants are within a few minutes. Many outlet centers and shopping malls can be found in the immediate vicinity.
Cape Coral, located by the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, is a real paradise. The climate is very pleasant not only in winter, even - and especially - in the summer you will feel comfortable here. In Florida has an average of 330 sunny days a year. Daytime temperatures in the fall do hardly 20-23 degrees. In midsummer, the temperatures are between 28-35 degrees. Always a light breeze from the
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Jan 1 2014 - Dec 31 2015
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.