Prati (Vatican area) Apartment Rental Photos and Description
2 rooms with kitchen and bathroom, max. 5 people, central location, ideal bus connection
Roma House rented an air-conditioned apartment with 2 rooms in Via Greogorio VII, 10 minutes' walk from the Vatican. From the window of the famous dome of St Peter's can be admired.
The central location and the perfect bus connection enable our guests the historical Rome either comfortably by foot or quickly and easily with public transport from the front door to discover away.
Characteristics of our apartments:
• 40m ² of living space,
• A maximum of 5 beds (5th place to sleep, an extra bed)
• Living room with kitchenette and dining area,
• Bedroom with double bed and ample storage spaces,
• Large fold-out couch for 2 persons in the living area,
• bathroom with toilet, bidet and shower.
The apartment features:
• orthopedic mattress,
• an independently regulated heating,
• cutlery, plates, glasses, cookware, table cloths,
• Italian espresso pot + filter coffee maker (filters are admitted himself)
• TV with remote control,
• DVD / CD player,
• Grill or oven,
• Air-conditioning (5, - € extra charge per night)
• free Wi-Fi access in all apartments
• Iron with folding table,
• alarm clock.
Situation of the Roma House - Apartments: This apartment is located in the VIA GREGORIO VII ('Via Gregorio Settimo'), N ° 141 very close to the VATICAN. (10 minute walk to St. Peter's Square)
St. Peter's Basilica and the historic center is less than 1 km.
A bus stop is right outside the front door (5 bus routes, bus No. 916, 881, 98, 571, 916): Roman Thus, one can in a few minutes the famous landmarks such as the Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona, the Forum, the visit the Pantheon, the world famous Coliseum and many other attractions.
The convenient location of the VIA GREGORIO VII guarantees you a carefree stay in Rome. So are there: pharmacies, banks, grocery stores, restaurants, fast food, laundries, garages and Internet cafes.
The Italian fresh market on the doorstep: Outside the door is that of all our guests so much appreciated and popular, typical Italian market on the day between 06 00-14. 00 (except on Sundays), fruit, bread, vegetables, fresh meat, fish and other Mediterranean specialties ..
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome