|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Our free-standing and well-maintained house was built by my grandparents early 60s, is quietly located on a hill about 300 meters above town Thuringia / Vorarlberg with stunning views of the Rätikon.
Now we have free internet access via WiFi for our guests.
The upper floors has 3 bedrooms. The large double bed, the 2nd one bunk and a single bed and the 3rd twin beds. On the ground floor there is a cozy living room with fireplace, dining table (from which there is also the magnificent views of the mountains), sofa, TV & Hifi. The quality Einbachküche is brand new and fully equipped. There is a bathroom with tub / shower and toilet.
Waiting outside a large garden with terrace & loggia, ideal for playing or sunbathing. (2 deckchairs & Sandpit are available)
Dishwasher and washing machine are also part of the amenities, such as high chair and changing table.
Many shopping id Region: Shopping center Zimba Park in brush + supermarket in town, historic Old Town in Feldkirch.
Winter: - many ski for beginner to professional: remove located within 25 minutes driving time eg Damuels or Faschina.
The ski bus there stops near the house on the main road. and is free in ski clothes!
In about 35 minutes to reach the Silvretta Montafon, in 45 minutes you are in Lech by car.
- Ski school for children on fire about 20 minutes travel time by car
- Indoor swimming pool with sauna paradise Valblue in Bludenz about 10 minutes driving time
- Toboggan run on the Golm
Notes for Summer :: - outdoor swimming pools in Bludenz and Nenzing
- Mountain walks, for example, on Mother Mountain, High MILLING or Mittagsspitze, just to name a few.
- Walks for children in the Biosphere Reserve MARUL or Seewaldsee with the Bimelbahn etc
- Various lakes eg Lake Moutjola + waterfall in 5 minutes walk from the house,
- Cheese Sennereier in Schiffis or Sunday
- 2 sun loungers are available
We spent two weeks in this lovely house last August and had an absolutely wonderful stay. The house is in every aspect 'more than average'. Since it is a second home that is also used by the family from whom we rented it, you can sense the dedication and care to make this place a little paradise for all who are staying here. This is not an accommodation - it is a home.
Five reasons why we can highly recommend Haus Holzberger:
1. We basically lived outdoors all the time. The terrace and garden of the house are positioned in such a way that you can enjoy sunshine from breakfast until dinner. Dining table, lounge bed and deck chairs are all available on the terrace. The view is quite acceptable, too!
2. We loved the eye for detail. The house has a warm, romantic and cosy feel and the interior design is highly original and stylish but at the same time appropriate to the location and "landhaus" style.
3. If you enjoy cooking, the kitchen has every utensil you can imagine and goes beyond the typical holiday accommodation inventory of four knives, four forks and four egg cups. Especially if you are staying for some time and don't want to eat out every day, both the BBQ on the terrace and the well-equipped kitchen will make your stay more enjoyable.
4. The house is very suitable for families with small children - the sand box on the terrace, the endless garden lawn to run around in, a pond within short walking distance...A high chair, changing table, baby cott, and toddler bed were available for our two children.
5. Level of comfort - from parking space to washing machine, and from free wifi to dishwashing machine, anything you can reasonably expect from a comfortable holiday experience is available.
Das Haus liegt nett am Berg und ist sehr gemütlich - was wir so besonders fanden, ist die Einrichtung mit Liebe zum Detail und die Pergola, unter der wir gerne unseren Aperitiv getrunken haben...
Wer gerne wandert (toll: Hoch Gerach, Hoher Fraßen, Muttersberg und natürlich Montafon mit zB. Christberg) oder Berge auch nur so gerne ansieht und faulenzt, fühlt sich wohl. An Regentagen sind wir in die Alpenstädtchen Bludenz (Hallenbad) und Feldkirch (finde ich noch schöner, auch von den Geschäften her) gefahren. Unbedingt in der Schattenburg ein Riesenschnitzel essen und im "Il Gusto" einen Espresso trinken :)
Wir kommen wieder - wahrscheinlich im Winter und gehen dann im Montafon oder im Großen Walsertal zum Schifahren.
Wir waren zum wiederholten Male im Häuschen. Zu verschiedenen Jahreszeiten, mit unseren Kindern oder alleine - es ist Erholung pur!
Nette Nachbarn, herrliche Natur, schöne Ausflugs- und Freizeitmöglichkeiten.
Das Haus hat durch den Einbau der neuen Küche nochmals erheblich gewonnen.
Tipp: Käse- und Milchprodukteverkauf in der Sennerei in Schnifis.
Our cottage is a detached house, about 300 meters above the town of Thuringia in a small hamlet lying. The exposed, quiet location and the unobstructed view of the surrounding mountain scenery makes it become a little dream house. It is since it was built in the early sixties in the family and is now maintained by the third generation for our guests and entertained us and. Nestled in a small, helpful neighbors with children can enjoy his vacation right here.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Normale Saison 2015
Feb 23 2015 - Jul 10 2015
3 night minimum stay
Jul 11 2015 - Sep 13 2015
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||€250.00|
Endreinigung: 60€ werden in jedem Falle fällig und direkt an unsere Haussitter gezahlt.
Optional: Bettwäsche & Handtuch Service 10€/ Person und Woche. Auch diese werden im Falle direkt an unsere Haussitter gezahlt.
20% Anzahlung 14 Tage nach Unterzeichnung des Mietvertrags.
Restzahlung bis 14 Tage vor Antritt.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.