Cozy mountain side condo that borders the Arapahoe National forest and the Tenmile Mountain Range & Tenmile Recreation Path. Great views of Peak One and Mount Royal. Located 5 blocks from Main Street in the beautiful historic town of Frisco, centrally located in Summit County.
* Copper Mountain ~ 7 miles
* Breckenridge ~ 9 miles
* Keystone ~ 12 miles
* Arapahoe Basin ~ 13 miles
* Loveland ~ 19 miles
* Vail ~ 23 miles
* ~ 100 yards to the Tenmile recreation paved pathway (Over 50 miles of paved pathways that runs from Frisco to Breckenridge & Vail as well as a scenic route around beautiful Lake Dillion).
* Walking distance to breathtaking Lake Dillion & the Frisco Marina. (Great fishing, sailing, kayaking & canoeing)
* 10 minute drive to the Silverthorne Factory Outlet shops.
* Guest have free access to the newly remodeled club house that has an indoor heated pool, indoor hot tub, sauna, steamroom, racquetball court, laundry area, 3 outdoor hot tubs and a barbecue area along with free WIFI internet access.
* Tennis courts can be enjoyed during the summer.
* Covered reserved parking for one vehicle and plenty of outdoor parking for other vehicles.
* Great location for Alpine & Cross Country skiing during the Winter months as well as a great location for Mountain biking & Road bike riding during the summer months.
Come enjoy your Rocky Mountain experience!
No Smoking, No Pets Please!
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2005
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.