Frisco Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
Cozy mountain side condo that borders the Arapahoe National forest and the Tenmile Mountain Range & Tenmile Recreation Path. Great views of Peak One and Mount Royal. Located 5 blocks from Main Street in the beautiful historic town of Frisco, centrally located in Summit County.
* Copper Mountain ~ 7 miles
* Breckenridge ~ 9 miles
* Keystone ~ 12 miles
* Arapahoe Basin ~ 13 miles
* Loveland ~ 19 miles
* Vail ~ 23 miles
* ~ 100 yards to the Tenmile recreation paved pathway (Over 50 miles of paved pathways that runs from Frisco to Breckenridge & Vail as well as a scenic route around beautiful Lake Dillion).
* Walking distance to breathtaking Lake Dillion & the Frisco Marina. (Great fishing, sailing, kayaking & canoeing)
* 10 minute drive to the Silverthorne Factory Outlet shops.
* Guest have free access to the newly remodeled club house that has an indoor heated pool, indoor hot tub, sauna, steamroom, racquetball court, laundry area, 3 outdoor hot tubs and a barbecue area along with free WIFI internet access.
* Tennis courts can be enjoyed during the summer.
* Covered reserved parking for one vehicle and plenty of outdoor parking for other vehicles.
* Great location for Alpine & Cross Country skiing during the Winter months as well as a great location for Mountain biking & Road bike riding during the summer months.
Come enjoy your Rocky Mountain experience!
No Smoking, No Pets Please!
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed