Bolsterlang House Rental Photos and Description
200sqm for 6-8 pers., 4 bedrooms, 3xBad, dream kitchen, conservatory, fireplace
The ground floor has a fully equipped kitchen (dish washer. / Oven / microwave / freezer), a large dining area with access to the east terrace.
- A large, bright living room with comfortable seating and a fireplace create a cozy atmosphere. The conservatory is a look at a small chapel and the meadows. On sunny days, the large south-facing terrace with stunning panoramic views invites you to relax.
- There is a separate bedroom with bunk beds and an adjoining bathroom with a urinal.
- A utility room with washing machine, ironing board, iron. Storage space for boots and skis.
The first floor with exposed rafters in light wood has 2 separate bedrooms with double bed,
one with a west-facing balcony and a separate bathroom with shower / WC.
- The 3rd bedroom with walk in closet and access to the luxurious bathroom (double sink / brick shower / double corner bath with whirlpool function) has a large south facing balcony.
The Sunshine House is an ideal starting point for all kinds of winter sports. Start of winter hiking trails and well maintained trails for cross country runners run right past the house. The valley station of the cable car Bolsterlanger with their bstens groomed, snow-covered slopes, there are only about 8 minutes. Also located near the village lift, which offers the best conditions for children and beginners. In the village you will find several ski schools.
In the summer, hikers and cyclists can start on excursions in the beautiful mountains directly from the house.
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm