218 West Gregory Avenue – 3 Bedrooms + Sleeping Den/Media Room, 2.5 Bathrooms – Sleeps 9
• Ideal property for families and/or multiple families – Skiers, Festival Goers – Short and/or extended vacations.
• Quiet location on the sunnyside of town – 100 feet from Telluride Historical Museum – 5.5 blocks from Gondola and Lift 8
• Picturesque views of town, Ajax Peak, Ingram Waterfall and Ballard Peak.
• Large, furnished deck with retractable awning and Weber gas bbq.
• Private Internet Netwok
• Parking for two vehicles
• Direct Satellite TV
• Media Room with 50 Inch LG 3D led tv
• Covered/Protected Entryway
• Pet Friendly (Pets must be declared in advance at booking)
– 2 love seats
– 1 leather chair
– large coffee table
- Views of Ajax and Ballard Peaks and Ingram waterfall
- Weber Gas BBQ
– Deck furniture set, 1 Sofa, 2 chairs - seats 5 comfortably with large center table.
- Fully equipped with condiments and spice rack
- Viking – 6 burner stove and oven
- Samsung – Double door fridge with bottom drawer freezer – Ice maker, purified water
- Bosch dishwasher
- Sharp – carousel convection microwave
- Large sink with Kraus faucet
Seats 9 comfortably – Built in bench with 4 leather chairs.
Upstairs – Top Floor
– King Bed
– Reading Lamps
– Large closet and 2 side table dressers
- Views of Ajax and Ballard Peaks and Ingram Waterfall
- Queen Bed
- 5 Drawer Dresser
- Short Closet
- Twin size memory foam mattress
- Private Internet Network
- PC and Printer for guest use
Master Bathroom – (Shared between Master Bedroom and 2nd Bedroom)
- Kohler Bath Tub with Steam Shower
- Kohler fixtures
Downstairs – Ground-Floor – Lower Level
2nd Deck – East facing – Mountain Views – offers easy access from lower level to street.
- King Bed
- Spacious Room – 18’ X 15’
- 40 Inch flat panel tv with Direct satellite tv
- 6 drawer dresser and closet (4’ X 7’)
- 3 Windows offer great natural light
Media Room – 4th Sleeping area
- 50 Inch LG 3D television
- American Leather, Queen Size Comfort Sleeper Sofa (Sofa is not leather)
- 36” X 36” desk with chair
- Instant Hot Water
- U-line mini fridge with ice maker
- Samsung iPod dock
- Closet with 5 drawer dresser
2nd Full Bathroom (Shower Only)
- Kohler handheld shower fixture
- Large single sink vanity
- Samsung, front loading washer and dryer – VRT, Powerfoam, Steam, Night Wash
General Property Information –
• All rooms have electric baseboard heaters with individual thermostats.
• Top Down Bottom Up blinds throughout
• 2 decks – 1 lower deck with street access – 1 upper (Main Deck) furnished with Weber gas bbq
• Private Internet Network
• Full-size washer and dryer
• Hair dryers provided – 1 in each bathroom
5 Night Minimum For All Rentals
Check in: 4 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Maximum Occupancy 9 Guests. All guests must be declared at the time of booking.
Checkout Cleaning Fee: $400.00
Limited Liability Insurance: $39.00
Trip Cancellation Insurance is OPTIONAL - We highly recommend Trip Cancellation Insurance - This is calculated at 6.95% of the reservation total; and must be purchased prior to the remaining balance being paid i.e. 45 days prior to your arrival.
Dog Friendly Property
All/any dogs must be declared at time of booking. Guests must have Pet Authorization declaring number, size, weight, breed of any accompanying pet.
Breech of pet policy is a minimum $500 fee and possible immediate eviction from property; without refund of any remaining deposits.
Guests are not allowed to leave pet unattended at anytime in the property.
Guests are required to follow all pet laws in the Town of Telluride.
Pets left unattended, or barking, excessive noise will result in possible immediate eviction from property.
There is an additional Pet Cleaning Fee of $250.00 - This is non-negotiable
Winter Season: Alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, hike-to skiing w/in the resort, back-country guided skiing, world renowned ski school , heli-skiing, cat-skiing (nearby Silverton Mountain), snow shoeing, snow mobiling, children's activities at the eco-adventure center, multiple terrain parks, NASTAR, sleigh ride dinners & dinners to Alpino Vino via enclosed snow-coach, nearby hot springs (driving distance).
Summer: hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing, jeep trails, championship golf courses, tennis, paddle tennis, rock climbing, frisbee golf, access to high altitude lakes and trails, access to 14,000 ft peaks, rafting, childrens activites at eco-adventure center, world acclaimed summer festivals. Historic Telluride offers a rustic & authentic western town with unparalled dining experiences and lively nightlife. The town of Telluride also includes ice skating, sledding, a movie theatre & boutiques.