Santa Croce Camerina Apartment Rental Photos and Description
4 rooms of which 2 bedrooms, max. four Beds-Living space about 80 square meters.
Useful Information: less than 200 m from a CONAD supermarket open seven days a week. Other shops nearby - Tobacco - Internet meeting place - Restaurant - Pizzeria - Pharmacy: 2.5 km.
Sports: Fishing - Tennis - Water Sports - Bicycle Rental
Small port: 50 m
Entertainment: cinema, museum, cultural center in nearby nightclubs nearby.
Advice of the owner
- "Archaeological excavation site Kamarina"
- Visit to the house of "Commissioner Montalban"
- 10 km from the Castle of Donnafugata - the castle was in the past scenario for various theatrical and television films, including "the Gattopardo" by Visconti, "I Vicere" and some scenes of the series "The Commissioner Montalban".
How to reach Casa Adelaide - Punta Secca: by plane:
Comiso airport with RyanAir (Car / verlleih in the airport) and then with the A uto Km 20 ---- From Catania (Car rental at the airport.): Super-State Road 194 Catania-Ragusa (100 km). Before Ragusa, take the exit to Marina di Ragusa and then to Punta Secca. Travel time approximately 90 minutes.
By bus: At the Catania airport take the bus line ETNA to Ragusa, leaving approximately every hour; at the train station take the bus from Ragusa to Marina di Ragusa, the stops in Punta Secca.
By Sea: From Palermo or Catania boat slip further towards Ragusa, Marina di Ragusa and Punta Secca then.
Distances: 90 km Siracusa - Catania 110 km - Agrigento 130 km - 153 m Taormina - Palermo 271 km.
Advice of the owner: To visit:
- Not to be missed is 20 km from Ragusa, the "Superiore", rebuilt after the earthquake of 1693 chessboard form, with long streets that suddenly open to powerful late-baroque scenarios out.
And then called Ragusa "Inferiore" Ibla, the oldest part of the city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where the treasures from the 18th century lie about the medieval system, narrow streets that seem to continue the charming winding staircase path that the two parts connects and leads between ramps and buttresses to unimaginable urban and architectural scenarios. Places to "steal" the soul. Enchanted and timeless moods for those who want to escape the noise of the world, if only for three days in the year. A short distance away is Noto, beautiful, although so badly damaged by the fall of the dome of its cathedral.
Advice of the owner: And Modica, Scicli, Ispica, Comiso and Pachino, from where you can reach Marzamemi, a fishing village around a large tuna-conditioning and the house of the Prince of Villadorata from the 17th century.
- 100 km away Agrigento with its "temples of Magna Grecia".
For more information please contact the owner.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm