This luxurious, unique cottage is only a few kilometres away from Porec and its beaches and at the same time, guarantees an absolutely private position. The house is surrounded by a garden of 30,000 sqm featuring numerous Mediterranean plants. The large pool of 100 sqm with its sunbathing area offers a stunning view of the nature and the woods surrounding the grounds. The BBQ next to the pool is fully equipped with all cooking and other utensils as well as a grill. The covered veranda in front of the house has seating for up to 14 people. The joys of eating and drinking are intensified by romantic sunsets and clear air.
This spot is ideal for all those enjoying the beauty of nature.
If you are looking for recreation, the surroundings offer numerous possibilities, like diving, tennis, swimming, cycling, horse riding...
This region is also a paradise for gourmets: All you have to do is taste our local specialities: truffles, bacon, wine, fish, pasta and olive oil. Many small taverns offer these specialities in an enchanting, cosy atmosphere where you will feel at home right after the very first visit.
Porec is the most known holiday destination in Istria and ranks among the most beautiful resorts in Croatia in general together with Dubrovnik and Rovinj.
Porec is by far the biggest and most popular holiday destination in Istria. During the past years, more than 5 million overnight stays have been registered, which makes Porec the most substantial holiday region in whole Croatia.
Porec is not only popular with its guest because of its beautiful beaches and the big offer of sports and leisure facilities, but most of all due to the many sights in the region of Porec. The old town of Porec with the famous Euphrasian Basilica has been declared as World Heritage by the UNESCO. Visiting this delightful city is a must for each Istria visitor.
Porec is especially interesting for active travellers, who are not seeking for relaxation, but want to discover Istria. Due to the central position of Porec, the most beautiful sights of Istria are quickly to reach.
Five reasons, why you should spend your holidays in Porec:
- Easy access: Due to its central location in the north of Croatia, Porec can easily be reached.
- UNESCO World Heritage Site: Porec with its old town is part of the UNESCO World Heritage. Visiting the city is a must in any case.
- Destinations for a day out in Istria are within easy reach: If you want to know more about Croatia, Porec is a good starting point. You can easily reach the most important destinations for excursions by car.
- Crystal clear waters and great bays for swimming: Porec is the ideal holiday area for bathing and swimming.
- You can find a big offer of leisure and sports facilities in the region of Porec.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Nov 1 2013 - Dec 24 2013
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.