Our dreamlike luxury villa with a living space of almost 300 sq.m offers up scale equipment and is located in a calm residential area in one of the best districts in the South west of Cape Coral, directly on the wide salt water canal with Gulf access. You reach Cape Coral Harbour & Marina, shopping facilities & restaurants easily without your car, by foot.
Our holiday house is ideal for families with children. The large, vegetated pool area with water fountain & waterfall-spa is an oasis for the young and those who are young at heart. Both pools are chlorine-free, gentle on the skin with state-of-the-art salt technology. This is especially nice for children that spend all day inside the pool.
Our pool deck, facing south west, guarantees beautiful sunsets in the evening and already the first sun rays while you are having breakfast on the terrace.
There is the option rent a pleasure craft - Hurricane 2400SD or GS232 - together with the villa - see the rates in the price list!
There is a private boat directly behind the house. Together with your luxury villa, you can rent
- Hurricane GS232 pleasure vessel with 150PS Yamaha Outboard Engine
- Hurricane GS232 pleasure vessel with 250PS Yamaha Outboard Engine
Both boats are permitted for maximum 12 guests - comfortable for 8. The boat is berthed on the private dock behind the villa. Instructions for the boat and the local waters are given by a captain on site on the day of your arrival.
No matter if you want to go fishing, snorkelling, sunbathing on one of the small islands in front of the house or have lunch in one of the outstanding waterfront restaurants -
with a boat you and your family will experience your holiday from a new perspective.
All our boats offer bimini tops, are fully equipped and insured.
Shopping in Cape Coral & shopping malls: - Publix, Chiquita Blvd., groceries, very good selection, great bread rolls, large variety of bread, great meats - 3 minute walk from our Villa Olivia!
- Wal Mart, 1619 Del Prado, largest store in Cape Coral
- Oltimes German Bakery SE 47 Street, Cape Coral, Bakery with German assortment
- Neighborhood Wal Mart 3920 Skyline Blvd. open 24 hours a day
- Coralwood Mall at the Del Prado on the right side, just after Midpoint Bridge, Cape Coral
- Edison Mall - huge shopping centre, Ft. Myers, turn right at the US 41.
- Miromar Outlets Estero, I-75, Exit 123, more than 12 outlets
- Tanger Factory Stores Fort Myers - direction Sanibel factory outlet, huge terrain,
Levis, Reebok etc. very good shopping facilities
- Flee market Martin Luther King Road li., Fort Myers. Open Friday to Sunday
Restaurants in Cape Coral and surroundings: - Sandy Hook Pine Island Road, known for its fresh fish
- Moretti`s 4200 Pine Island Road, Matlacha; Pizza, seafood and meat
- Outback Steakhouse - Great food!
12995 South Cleveland Ave (US-41), next to Bell Tower, US 41, Ft. Myers; outstanding steaks
- Gulf Shore Grill Fort Myers Beach, 1270 Estero Blvd, next to Lani Kai Resort
- Bubbas Pine Island Road, direction Matlacha; fish, steak and great salads
- Radisson Inn Brunch – every Sunday, Fort Myers, turn right at the US 41
- Papa Joe`s Cape Coral Parkway 814; Italian cuisine
- Rib City Grill -
close to Publix, Cape Coral Parkway; 4836 Leonard Street
- Rumrunners - 10 minutes by foot from our
Cape Harbour Drive Suite 101, Cape Coral
- Carrabbas Italian Grill -
762 Pine Island Road, SW Cape Coral
- Bonefish Grill 900 SW Pine Island Road Cape Coral
Due to having 330 days of sunshine per year, Cape Coral and its surroundings is one of the most popular holiday destinations with Europeans and the so-called 'snow birds' – the North Americans. Daytime temperatures hardly fall below 20 degrees Celsius, even during the winter. And in the summer months you can enjoy pleasant 28 - 35 degrees Celsius with an easy breeze from the Gulf of Mexico. Next to Cape Coral, especially Fort Myers Beach and the Sanibel Islands, Captiva and Pine Island with its gorgeous, white sandy beaches are great destinations, by boat or by car. While on a boat trip to one of those subtropical islands, it is very common to spot dolphins or to even be accompanied by them. Families with children especially enjoy Fort Meyers Beach. The water hardly has any currents and is shallow, therefore being safe even for small children going for a swim.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night minimum stay
Dec 20 - Jan 10
10 night minimum stay
|Discounts: 11 nights or more: €175 Nightly; 21 nights or more: €150 Nightly|
|Refundable damage deposit||€500|
|Notes||* Die angebotenen Preis gelten für max. 4 Personen. Jeder weitere Gast wird mit 10,- EUR/Tag bzw. 50,- EUR/Woche berechnet. Kinder unter 12 Jahren werden nicht berechnet.
Kaution 500,- EUR / Endreinigung US$ 200.- / Strom 100 kWh / Tag inkl., darüber hinaus US$ 0.14 /kWh.
Wir haben bis zu drei Kinderreisebetten und Kinderhochstuhle im Haus. Diese können ohne zusätzliche Kosten genutzt werden.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.