Lovingly and individually furnished old apartment on the 1st Stock (quiet rear house with bicycle stalls), free car parking in front of the house and in the vicinity. Cars, buses on the road and still very quiet.
Entrance to the beautiful Charlottenburg Palace at 100m distance (large playground, lawns, well-kept landscaped garden with lake and river course, important Castle Museum and Castle restaurant, museum shop, concerts in historical costumes)
Cycle route through the green lung of Berlin to the Tiergarten and Government Quarter.
Ideal for Berlin without a car: All Transportation in 50m distance. All known destinations, such as the Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag, Kreuzberg, Prenzlau, Kurfürstendamm, chopper Museum Island, ... are easily accessible.
Good Italian restaurant inside 'Dante' garden with tables, beer brewery Lempke with copper kettles and restaurant and outside, romantic bistro for breakfast and snacks around the corner, Mierendorff-district with weekly market
Pier at the castle, excursions throughout Berlin
-1 Bedroom (2-3 persons), double bed (1.80 x 2 meters), extra folding bed
- Connection to the living room with light leather sofa, alcove
- Cable TV, DVD player, radio, CD player, free wifi
- Newly renovated bathroom (March 2010) with shower and WC
- Homely kitchen with dishes and pots, historical images of Berlin
- Well maintained gas stove
- Washing machine, dryer
- Coffee maker, toaster, kettle
- Books, games, guides, books about Berlin
- Iron and ironing board
- Bed linen, towels, tea towels
- Children: painting materials, toys, board games
Ideal for tourists who want to explore Berlin, with excellent connections to public transport.
- At Castle Park and Spree in the first floor of a quiet rear building (Art Nouveau)
- Good accessible by car, free parking in the immediate vicinity
- Convention Centre / Trade / ICC only two S-Bahn stations
- Chateau and museum shop, Art Nouveau Museum, Picasso Museum, Museum surrealists
- Bike on the River Spree
- Tips: plaster casts of the Berlin Museums-buy Museumsgipserei 5 minutes from the castle
Brewery restaurant with copper boilers at Castle
The cooking house in Steglitz (walkable cookbook and Load)
Old Berlin deli in Wilmersdorferstr.
Close to the Virgin Heath Railway Station: Underground and S-Bahn (circular line), regional trains, buses
- Bahnhof Zoo / Kurfürstendamm 10minutes
- Station 4 minutes
- Potsdamer Platz 10 minutes
- Fair 5 minutes
- Tegel Airport 7
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Feb 1 2014 - Jun 30 2014
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.