Grömitz House Rental Photos and Description
2 living rooms, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large terrace garden with sandpit
The house comprises about 85 square meters of living space on two floors.
These are living room, dining room, kitchen, hallway, bathroom, toilet on the ground floor, three bedrooms, bathroom, shower on the first floor and basement and terrace.
The rooms are comfortably furnished, modern fitted kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine at your disposal, bath and shower, TV with satellite channels.
Four bikes waiting for your use.
Our homepage can be found at www. rentals-lindemann. de
Activities / Excursions near: walks from the house:
- To the monastery or around the monastery through the cemetery. The monastery also art exhibitions and concerts
- The 'House of Nature' with one of the largest mussel Exhibitions Germany's
- The Old Rectory, in the January Kollwitz draws Japanese Ceramics and issues
- The Lenster beach. From there on the dike to Grömitz or trowel Husen, of the latter through the forest to Grönwohldshorst and then back along the road.
- To the forest villages and megalithic grave west of Cismar
-. Baltic riding school "Lütt Piergorn" 04364-525 Tel Gruberhagen6 km direction Dahme
- Sailing School "Blue Peter" with boat rentals Grömitz marina
-.. Golf Club "Brodauer mill" Tel 04561-8140 or 04561-407398 9 km towards Neustadt or "Golf Club Grömitz" Tel 04562-222650 coming directly at the entrance of Cismar
- Mini-zoo "Arche Noah" also Grömitz entrance of Cismar Coming
Activities / Excursions Half Day - to Grömitz to the indoor wave pool or sailing harbor; there walk on the bluff after Brodau
on Lenster beach climbing and mini golf in the new Baltic-climbing park
Neustadt; there, stroll along the promenade to out to the open sea towards Pelzer hook, also beautiful market
- To Oldenburg to the excavations 'ramparts'
- By Holy port to fishing port
- Amusement Park "Hansaland" in Sierksdorf 20 km towards Lübeck
Activities / Excursions full day: - Fehmarn: Puttgarden ferry, castle marketplace and marine aquarium with a large shark tank, submarine museum in Burgstaaken, Lemkenhafen Museum mill and Aalkaate (smoked fish restaurant)
- To Lübeck's Old Town, St. Mary's Church, Holsten Gate, Thomas Mann House, Café Niederegger or "Schiffergesellschaft 'and to Travemünde Passat port.
- Holtenauer to Kiel Canal Lock, Laboe Naval Memorial
- In the "Holstein Switzerland 'to Eutin, Malente or Plön
- On the Schlei, Eckernförde, Schleswig, Flensburg
- By ferry from Puttgarden to Denmark
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed