Are you looking for a unique vacation rental only steps from the free beautiful beaches of Wildwood Crest? Our beach block townhome is located at 446 East Nashville Avenue. This three-story townhome is designer decorated and filled with high-end amenities to help you relax and make great family memories.
Our townhome has:
* Four Bedrooms: king, two queens, two twins;all bedrooms have TVs.
* Fully stocked kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances; ice machine, and wine cooler
* Full laundry with washer and dryer
* Two Balconies with patio furniture and views of the beach
* One car Garage, driveway parking for 2 cars
* Dining for 10
* Baby pack-n-play, highchair, booster seat and stroller
* Shared pool
* Patio grill
* Six TVs, VCR, DVD, and CD player
* Private Elevator
* Central air and 5 ceiling fans
* Whole house sound system
* High speed internet wireless access and computer
Sheets and towels are not provided.
Keywords: Beach Block Townhome
A half mile walk from the wild life preserve at the south end of the Crest before the Coast Guard station. The boardwalk is 1.5 miles north with trolley service to get you there, and Cape May is a 10 minute drive with great shopping and the best restaurants for you foodies out there. We find Victorian Cape May to be one of the most unique places on the east coast. And our beaches in the Crest are second to none in terms of width and beauty!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.