Naples Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa under the palm trees on 2.2 hectares of land with pool, bar, fireplace and pool table
You are looking for peace and relaxation in the countryside without being boring? Then you've come to the right place.
Set in a 2.2 hectare and fully fenced plot is Villa Happiness. To access the house through a gate and a long paved driveway. The path is lined with palm trees. Dreaming can begin. At the entrance to wait two rocking chairs on you. Here you can enjoy a romantic sun sunsets. Relax in spacious 320 sqm of living space. As in Florida life mainly takes place outside, the villa also offers a very large and screened pool area with a pretty walled bar with 2 comfortable stools where you can enjoy many a drink.
Wonderfully relaxing, you can even in the very cozy sofa or the 4 sun loungers.
For a pleasant climate 2 large ceiling fans over the dining area in the pool area.
In snooker room you will be spending some entertainment.
Golf information: "The Golf Capital of the World," said Naples is known for its concentration of golf courses. 60 seats alone in Collier County and almost as many again in 50 miles radius is a really impressive number. Main characteristic in most places is a lot of water and tropical planting. All seats electric karts are available. The rates are highest in season from January to April. Then you pay between 60 and 150 dollars for a round. Already in May then you can already play from 30 dollars. The prices increase from October again. The following are some public places are listed within the villa Happiness:
1) Arrowhead at the Immokalee Road;
2) Golden Gate Country at the Golden Gate Parkway;
3) Valencia at the Immokalee Road (all 3 courses with 18 holes and 72 par);
4) Heritage Bay on Immokalee Road (27 holes, par 72).
Beaches: 20 km gleaming white sand beach stretching from Naples from the Gulf of Mexico along. Numerous mangrove forests and water areas you get behind the beaches.
These are the main sections of the beach:
1) beach at the Naples Pier: This area is the most famous stretch of beach because of its landmark. Here, since many individual villas with large gardens lie on the beach, you felt in many areas before almost like being on a tropical palm island.
2) Vanderbilt Beach: direction south, you can walk several kilometers almost undisturbed along the beach and admire some of the most expensive homes in Naples.
3) Delnor Wiggins Pass State Park: The park is located on a peninsula, which is separated from the mainland by mangrove swamps. At the beach you can see the spring and summer often nests of sea turtles. Here you will find even on hot days a shady spot, toilet, locker room and barbecue facilities are available. This beach is highly recommended!
Shopping in Naples: For daily needs within the villa Happiness are large supermarkets (such as Publix, Sweetbay), in which (and so also fresh baked goods, fruit and vegetables, meat) are to get almost all foods. By car, these markets can be reached in about 5 minutes.
Shopping centers (about 20 minutes by car):
1 ) 5th Avenue: The street in the heart of Naples provides an interesting mix of boutiques, souvenir shops and very good restaurants.
2 ) Coastland Mall: Approx. 150 shops and restaurants are distributed between the four major department stores Macy's, Dillard's, Sears and JC Penney. In the department stores of Dillard's and Macy you will find a huge selection of well-known brands in Germany (Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Guess, DKNY, Levis, Lee, etc).
3 ) Waterside Shops: This is the most luxurious shopping area that Naples has to offer. Tiffany, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Lacoste and Ralph Lauren are just some of the high-quality labels available here.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome