Latvia House Rental Photos and Description
3 rooms, fully equipped kitchen, bicycles, beach
Ezera maja - your home in Liepaja!
This 100 year old house has been completely renovated and offers you all comfort with its homely, Latvian spirit. We offer two separate units - 3 ensuite bedrooms (7 sleeps) and sunny romantic conservatory downstairs and two large family rooms (5 sleeps each) upstairs. Each floor has its own entrance, self catering kitchen and washing-mashine. There is a SAT TV and Wi-Fi in each room.
You will be enchanted by the decor of each of the rooms in Ezera Maja. Even the tiniest detail has been made with the special love of an artist’s hand. The rooms are equipped using natural local materials, keeping the ancient feel of the house.
There is a private, spacious yard for parking cars and sitting outside.
In October 2011 “Ezera maja” got the environmental quality label called the “Green Certificate”. This eco-label certifies that “Ezera maja” offers healthy recreation in clean and tidy environment.
WE OFFER GUIDED TRIPS BY CAR, BY BICYCLE, BY BOAT: 1) Karosta (Naval Port). Karosta Visitor Center and Prison - horrifying and interactive departure into the past,
Northern forts - walking underground with torches, Maritime Cathedral, Rotating bridge, Northern breakwater.
2) The wildness of nature and culture - wild horses, oxen, Pape Lake, Nida bog nature trail, etnographic house and open-air museum.
3) Kuldiga’s Middle Age Historical Centre, the widest waterfall in Europe Ventas Rumba (249 m), local workshops in countryside.
4) Boat trip on the River Barta.
5) We offer also sightseeingn tours around Liepaja on foot or by car.
FOR THE GUESTS OF EZERA MAJA WE OFFER FOR FREE:
1) Bicycle rent.
2) The visit in Karosta Visitors’ Center and excursion around Karosta Prison.
3) Transfer from bus or railway station.
WE RECOMMEND: 1) The Liepaja beach has amongst the whitest and finest sand in the world. This provides an ideal place for lazy relaxation, sporting activities, long or romantic walks, and cycling.
2) Peter’s Market is in only five minutes walking distance from Ezera maja. The market is open daily. Every day you can buy fresh fruit, vegetables, milk products, fish and meat.
3) Karosta (Naval port) - this is a really unique and rare site not only for Latvia but also historically, architecturally and as an example of urban construction, worldwide. This is one of the most unusual sightseeing places in Latvia. One can like or dislike Karosta, but it won’t leave one cold. Karosta is the largest historical military territory in the Baltic.
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome