Sarlat la Caneda Villa Rental Photos and Description
140 m² – 2 bedrooms, dining room,spacious balcony overlooking pool and garden
Quiet country house, only 5 minutes from mediaeval town center and shops, near many historical sites, set in the peaceful countryside of the Dordogne with extensive views over lush hills from main rooms, and balcony, overlooking the pool area.
Private pool in 2000 m² flowered garden, with car park and gates.
Accommodates from 2 to 5 people in comfortable rooms with traditional French furniture. TV with satellite reception in all rooms.
• Large living room/dining room with fully operating chimney and wood provided for an evening blaze.
DVD player and stereo, unlimited Wi Fi access, books and board games
• Two bedrooms, one with two beds 90 x 190, other with king size bed,180 x 200 + single bed, 90 x 190, new bedding with continental quilts or blankets. Inbuilt cupboards. Folding baby cot provided with baby bath, changing table, and high chair.
• Fully equipped kitchen with side-by-side fridge freezer with water and ice dispenser, Expresso coffee machine with grinder for real fresh coffee, 4 burner induction hob, microwave and traditional ovens, dish-washing and clothes- washing machines (washing powder and tablets provided).
• Bathroom with bath and shower, and separate shower.
• Separate toilet (toilet paper provided for whole of stay)
• Tumble dryer
• 10x5m swimming pool, with large paved pool area, sun-lit all day long and cleaned every day before you get up. Outdoor shower.
Deck-chairs and several sets of garden furniture for a variety of seating options and outdoor meals near the barbecue or on the balcony, parasols and blinds for plenty of shade.
Also included in the price:
Sheets, bathrobes,towels, pool towels, hairdryer.
Tea towels, table cloths, napkins, cleaning products and bin liners.
End of stay cleaning.
Owners live behind the house on ground floor with independent entrance,discreet but always on call. Pool and garden are strictly reserved to tenants.
- smoking allowed
- pets considered
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
Details: We would like to include this comment in the Guest Book: Nicole and Raymond have a large and beautifully furnished home, approximately a 10 minute drive from the centre of Sarlat. The house was slightly awkward to find on the uphill road from Sarlat, but the drive was worthwhile. Neat gardens, off-street parking, and solitude awaited us. The entire house (including the swimming pool) was spotlessly clean. The kitchen was extremely well equipped, with quality electrical appliances, everything imaginable for our cooking needs, and generous breakfast items. Although Nicole spoke very little English we managed to communicate very well. (The property agent spoke very good English and was able to assist with directions.) Nicole was a very thoughtful, generous and house-proud hostess. We enjoyed our 3 night stay very much and were sorry that we weren't able to stay longer. We would certainly stay at Pech Pinet again, if we ever return to the Dordogne. Merci beaucoup Nicole. From Australia - Irene, David, and Bethany.