Colosseum area Apartment Rental Rates
- Rental Basis:
- Per property
- Rental rates quoted in:
Rates until 2 guests only
Nov 1 2013 - Dec 31 2013
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- RATES 1st COLOSSEUM “FLAVIUM” (5 PAX):
EURO 99,00 PER NIGHT FOR 2 GUESTS + EURO 15,00 PER NIGHT FOR EVERY ADDED GUEST UNTIL 5
1st COLOSSEUM “FLAVIUM” - REDUCTIONS FOR FAMILIES AND COUPLES // FAMILIES UNTIL 4 GUESTS : EURO 109,00 TOTAL RENTAL PER NIGHT // FAMILIES OF 5 GUESTS : EURO 119,00 TOTAL RENTAL PER NIGHT // TWO COUPLES : EURO 119,00 PER NIGHT FOR 4 GUESTS //
GAS, electricity utilities: included // HEATING (winter): included // WEEKLY linen supply: included // FINAL CLEANING : Euro 60,00 // A/C (summer): euro 10.00 per night // DAMAGE DEPOSIT: not required
- RESERVATION FORM - To reserve now directly the apartment with FAMILY or TWO COUPLES REDUCTIONS, please copy and send us the below “RESERVATION FORM” using the section 'CONTACT THE OWNER' - 'EMAIL OWNER' which is on the right side of this page and subsequently using the box “MESSAGE TO OWNER” at the bottom:
Date of arrival: from 16:00 of
Date of departure: to 10:00 of
Number of nights:
Number of persons:
Children: (Age: Sex: )
FAMILY REDUCTION REQUEST: (Yes/no)
TWO COUPLES REDUCTION REQUEST: (Yes/no)
CHECK-IN POLICY: REGULAR check-in: between 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.: free // SPECIAL CHECK-IN (on request and if possible only): EARLY- between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.: Euro 25,00 // LATE- after 8:00 p.m. till midnight: Euro 25,00 // LATE- after midnight: Euro 50,00 // HOLYDAY OR SUNDAY CHECK-IN : Euro 25,00.
PAYMENT METHODS: Allowed payment methods are 30% of the total cost of the stay is due upon reservations as a confirmation deposit; the remaining 70% upon arrival // INSTRUCTIONS for making the payment will be communicated via e-mail after the reservation is received // Cancellation policy: in the event of cancellation, deposit is not-refundable // AVAILABILITY of the apartment: the apartment is normally occupied after 4 p.m. on the day of arrival and vacated before 10 a.m. on the day of departure.